SBI PO Salary
One of the reasons why SBI PO is preferred by most of the students who wish to enter into the banking sector is because it is one of the largest public sector banks in our country. It will be a boost for any candidate’s career to associate with such brand name. The job of an SBI PO (Probationary Officer) is attractive as well as rewarding. An SBI PO is entitled to receive many benefits in career and the basic pay of an SBI PO is around Rs 41,960/- (with four advance increments).
Being one of the top banking organizations in India, SBI offers excellent career opportunities. Starting off as an SBI PO (Scale I) gives you a good chance to enter the organization and further grow in your career path. SBI offers great promotion policies where you can move forward in your career at an exceptional pace to higher scales.
As an SBI PO, you will be designated as Junior Management Grade-1 Officer. You will be on a probation period of 2 years. After successful completion of training, you have to go through the screening process at various levels and follow a career path (as described below) that begins from the Middle management scale II.
Further, you need to sign a security bond of Rs. 2 lakh stating that you will serve the bank for a minimum period of three years.
|Scale I||Junior Management Grade Officer i.e. PO|
|Scale II||Middle Management Grade i.e Manager|
|Scale III||Middle Management Grade i.e Senior Manager|
|Scale IV||Senior Management Grade i.e Chief Manager|
|Scale V||Senior Management Grade i.e Assistant General Manager|
|Scale VI||Top Management Grade i.e Deputy General Manager|
|Scale VII||Top Management Grade i.e General Manager|
SBI PO Salary Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:Will, I receive any HRA if I get posted outside my home town?
A:Yes depending on the place of posting, your allowances and perks will differ.
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
Would you like to rate us 5 star.