SBI PO Notification
A good news for all banking aspirants. The most awaited SBI PO 2022 notification for recruiting eligible candidates as Probationary Officers is finally out. The online application process for SBI PO 2022 will begin on September 22 and close on October 12, 2022. Furthermore, the SBI PO 2022 recruitment notification also consists of all the details regarding the admit card, SBI PO vacancy, application process and other details. You should apply for the SBI PO 2022 exam as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush. Lets get more insight into the SBI PO notification 2022 from the content below.
SBI PO Mains 2022 Admit Cards are out on the official website.
SBI Prelims result 2022 is out on the official website of SBI.
SBI PO Vacancy 2022
SBI PO 2022 is one of the most awaited notification of all times for government job aspirants. The number of vacancies surely gives a lot of clarity regarding the expected exam level. A higher number of vacancies would probably lead to a moderate or comparatively easier level of the exam and vice-versa. The SBI PO 2022 notification has been released for a total of 1673 vacancies. The vacancies have been further divided into general and reserved categories. The detailed breakup of SBI PO 2022 exam vacancies is provided below.
|Category||SC||ST||OBC*||EWS^||GEN||Total||LD#||VI#||HI#||d & e# @|
* Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available only to the 'Non-creamy layer' OBC candidates. 'Creamy layer' OBC candidates should indicate their category as 'General'. OBC category candidates should submit the OBC certificate on format prescribed by Govt. of India containing the 'Non-creamy layer' clause, if called for interview.
# Vacancies for Person with Benchmark Disability (PWD) category candidates are reserved horizontally.
@ PWD categories under clauses ‘d’ & ‘e’ of Section 34 (i) of RPWD Act 2016 suitable for the post are: (i) “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD); (ii) “Mental Illness” (MI); (iii) Autism Spectrum Disorder (Mild)- ASD (M) (iv) “Multiple Disabilities” (multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD, MI & ASD-M).
^ Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
How to Apply Online
The recruitment notification for any exam is followed by an application process. Interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. The detailed SBI PO 2022 online application procedure is mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of SBI: www.sbi.co.in and click on the ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ tab provided on the top right corner of the page
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details and click on the Save & Next button to move forward
- You will now be redirected to the second page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature based on the specification mentioned below
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- Dimensions: 200 X 230 pixels
- The photograph must be clear and passport size
- The file size of the photograph should be between 20KB - 50 KB
- Format: Jpg/Jpeg
- The preferred background is White
- Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature should be clear and legible
- Dimensions: 140 X 160 pixels
- The file size of the signature should be between 10KB and 20KB. If it is below the limit or if it exceeds the mentioned limit, the application will be rejected
- The signature should be done with a running hand in a white background
- Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand-written declaration:
- The handwritten declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
“I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications
- The next step would be filling the exam centres preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centres.
- After you are finished with entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any errors, you may edit and correct them. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferred online payment method to submit the application fee for SBI PO. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card / net banking and any other online mode
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application form
SBI PO Application Fee
As soon as you finish filling all the personal details in the application form, you will be required to submit the SBI PO application fee online. You will be provided with various online payment options where you will have to fill in the required details and pay the required fee according to your category. The SBI PO application fee details are as follows.
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL|
|2||General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 750/-|
SBI PO Number of Attempts
Candidates who have exhausted their maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply. Please note that appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance. Appearing in the Main Examination will only be counted as a chance.
Important Note: In the years in which only one written examination has been held (i.e. no Preliminary Examination has been held), appearing in this examination will be counted as a chance. Further details on the number of attempts for SBI PO can be deduced from the table below.
|Category||No. Of Chances|
|SC/ ST||No Restriction|
|SC(PWD)/ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO - Pre-exam training
SBI also provides the facility of Pre-exam training to the reserved categories of candidates, to ensure that they are not deprived of the necessary information required to qualify for the examination. The pre-exam training call letter will be released a few days before the SBI PO Prelims 2022 exam. Candidates need to download the call letter from the website itself. The SBI PO 2022 pre-exam training will be held in selected centres only.
Please find below an indicative list of SBI PO 2022 training centres: (Pre Exam Training )
|State code||State/ UT||Pre-Examination Training Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundhry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar, Anand, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram|
|28||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain|
|29||Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur|
|34||Delhi -NCR||Delhi & New Delhi|
|35||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|37||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|38||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|39||Sikkim||Bardang - Gangtok|
|40||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|41||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|43||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Banda, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Sitapur, Varanasi|
|44||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|44||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|