FSSAI Technical Officer and Central Food Safety Officer Online Course
ixamBee offers FSSAI online course through the medium of best coaches that you can find in the industry. We ensure that you not only crack the exam but clear it by making a statement. Our past successes gives us that confidence.
The online course for FSSAI Technical Officer and CFSO is curated by a team of experts only after a detailed analysis of previous year question papers, the latest exam pattern and the syllabus.
Important features of FSSAI Online Course are
- FSSAI online course covers the entire syllabus through the following study material
- More than 250+ Video lessons (out of which 35+ Videos are specially created for PART B) on different topics of FSSAI Examination
- 175+ Study Notes (out of which 35+ Notes are specially designed for PART B) to supplement the learning
- Live Classes to clear you doubts
- 150 + chapter tests for each of the subjects
Why Choose FSSAI Online Classes from ixamBee?
- In spite of the syllabus being exhaustive, we have devised the strategy and prepared such a course structure that enables the student to not only clear but also excel in the FSSAI exams.
- The video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access them and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- Regular practice through Concept Checking questions after the video lessons and Section Tests help our students to continually revise the topics and be prepared for the upcoming examination.
- We provide the PDFs of the section tests for a quick revision before the exam.
- We conduct Live Sessions where you can ask (By writing or speaking) and get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty.
- FSSAI Online Course provides the flexibility to study at your own pace and time.
Benefits of taking FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Course Coaching Online
By opting for FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Coaching online, you will be choosing an easier and more flexible study option that will be suited to your requirements and daily routine. You will have access to the classes anywhere and take advantage of this resource at your convenience.
The one-on-one sessions that happen in the FSSAI Online Classes make this option a better and more interactive one. While in the offline study options, you rarely get a chance to have individual sessions with faculty where you can get your doubts resolved. You can always keep asking your doubts in the live classes and the response will be ensured. This naturally makes the FSSAI Online Course a much more useful alternative.
Enrolling yourself in the FSSAI Online Course makes you eligible for detailed and personalized feedback from the expert faculty. This adds to your performance and ensures positive results. You can also raise your doubts anytime you wish to and you will receive the solutions well in time.
How is ixamBee’s FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Course different from other organizations?
The FSSAI Online Course has been prepared after a complete and thorough analysis of the FSSAI syllabus. The course covers the complete syllabus and a good number of videos have been created focusing on ‘Part B’ of the FSSAI exams.
Quality is the Key
The quality of the study resources available in ixamBee’s FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Course is unmatched. From some of the best teachers to one of the most useful sources of study, ixamBee’s Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Course is the best combination of study resources that are available in the form of questions, great faculty, sectional tests, chapter tests, etc.
If you enroll yourself in ixamBee’s FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Course you will have the facility to raise your doubts in the online live classes that will have a great positive effect on your performance. You will be able to focus in a better way if you will face fewer doubts ahead.
Through the FSSAI Online Course, you will have an opportunity to attain complete concept clarity through interactive and informative live classes. You will also have the access to a number of chapter tests for all the subjects that will let you make a strong hold over all the topics/chapters which will contribute to your high score in the final exam.
How to enroll for FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer 2022 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Course under the ‘Other Regulatory Bodies’ section from the drop-down menu
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Coaching with three options on the extreme right of the course page
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Course
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Mr. Awasthi is a Ph.D., M.Sc. Food Science and Technology, and is presently working as an Assistant Professor in Uttarakhand University (Dept. of Food Science and Technology). He has been an academician for 5 years now and qualified Jharkhand Public Service Commission (Food Safety Officer, 2016) in 2018. He will taking up the FSSAI course as the guest faculty.
Renu Sharma is an M.Sc. in Food Science and Technology. She is an academician and researcher with over 5 years of teaching experience. Currently serving as the Lecturer in the Department of Nutrition & Dietetics (School of Health Sciences) in the Quantum University, Roorkee, Ms. Renu has many firsts to her credits. She ranked First in Uttarakhand technical University of M.Sc Food Technology (2013- 2015), was recognized as the Young Scientist Award by International Institute for Technical teachers (22nd May 2021)., and received 1st prize in the model presentation of Bt- cotton school and regional level held in Ahemdabad (in biotechnology). She will taking up the FSSAI course as the guest faculty.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Amit is an expert faculty for General Awareness and General Science. He has cleared several exams like CDS, Indian Coast guard and AFCAT and has been successfully coaching students for the competitive exams.
Vikram is a Polity & International Relations expert who has cleared exams like UKPCS (Pre), SSC GD and SSC CHSL among others. Many UPSC, PCS and SSC aspirants have benefited from his guidance for the last 4 years.
Lecture was very nice n engaging and teacher cleared out doubts nicely
Nice Session by Vidika Mam.. Syllabus is covered nicely in short time.
good and informative.
Study Materials Information
- Coding Decoding
- Problems Solving
- Non verbal reasoning
- Direction and Distance
- Discriminating Relationship Concepts
- Questions on analogies
- Similarities and difference
- Space visualization
- Missing Numbers
- Verbal and figure classification
- Hidden Image
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Arithmetic Problem
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Indian History
- General Polity with Constitution
- India and its neighboring countries
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Computer paper
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Social Media Knowledge
- Indian Scenario of Food Safety
- Principles of Food Preservation, Processing and Pa
- Principles and Basics of Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology & Food Hygiene