LIC AAO Online Course
7000+ Concept Check
18 Full Length
100+ Chapters Tests
& 20+ Section Tests
Live Online Classes
for Doubt Clarification
LIC AAO (GENERALIST) ONLINE CRASH COURSE 2020
ixamBee has launched LIC AAO (Generalists) Online Course 2020 for preparation of LIC AAO 2020 Prelims and Mains. This Online Course is designed by ixamBee experts- Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), Ms. Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance with over a decade experience), and Ms.Veena.M (B.Sc. Agri, MBA, expert for General Awareness).
LIC AAO (GENERALISTS) EXAM PREPARATION 2020
Preparation for LIC AAO (Generalists) 2020 exam requires dedicated studies for all the subjects of LIC AAO. ixamBee experts have, on the basis of their experience and research carved out an exclusive LIC AAO preparation course which provides guidance and all the study material for LIC AAO 2020 exam preparation at one place.
LIC AAO 2020 ONLINE COURSE BY ixamBee CONSISTS OF:
- Video Lessons
- Concept Check Questions
- Chapters Tests
- Section Tests
- Full Length Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for Doubt Clarification
- Guidance for Prelims and Mains exam
- Guidance for Interview Round
- Validity of the Crash Course: till Interview Round
** Insurance and Financial Markets subject is very crucial in LIC AAO Mains exam and study material for important topics is not available easily for students. Our experts understand your requirements and therefore will be providing Study Notes/Practice Questions/Videos for important topics in Insurance and Financial Markets such as:
- Banking Committees
- History of IRDA
- History of LIC
- Insurance Companies tag line heads etc.
- Insurance Terms and Important abbreviations
- Insurance products/schemes
- Fiscal Policy & Economic planning basics
- Monetary policy related terms and many more
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF LIC AAO ONLINE COURSE 2020 ARE:
- 300+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of LIC AAO 2020 Prelims and Mains Exam. This also includes videos on writing skills for LIC AAO Descriptive English paper.
- 100+ video lessons, out of total 300 videos exclusively for LIC AAO Mains examination, focusing on Insurance & Financial Market Awareness and GK & Current Affairs along with other sections.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests for LIC AAO 2020 exam comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels
- 18 Full Length LIC AAO 2020 Practice Tests for Prelims and Mains. This includes 10 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Prelims, 3 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Mains and 5 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Descriptive English
- Total 7000+ practice questions for LIC AAO 2020 with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter Tests, Assignments, Section Tests and Mock Tests.
- Live Classes for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- All video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions for reinforcement of learning and also helpful to check your progress.
- Short and crisp LIC AAO study notes in PDF format are also provided for LIC AAO General Awareness, Insurance and Financial Market Awareness, Descriptive English subjects for easy learning and quick revision
- Exclusive study Material for General Awareness and Current Affairs and Insurance and Financial Markets subjects in LIC AAO Mains exam which are important from exam point of view
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- LIC AAO 2020 Online course will also include Guidance in the Interview Round.
HERE ARE SOME LIC AAO 2020 EXAM QUICK LINKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION –
Course is valid till selection.
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
The online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. Before each Live Class, a link will be shared through email (provided to us at the time of enrolment) through which the Live Online Class can be joined.
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
The age eligibility for LIC AAO is as given below: • Minimum age: 21 years • Maximum Age: Not more than 30 years
The application fees for LIC AAO 2020 Exam is as follows: For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges For all other candidates Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
Yes, there are 59 vacancies for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) for all posts.
Click here to subscribe to Online Course for LIC AAO 2020 . In case of more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Preparation for Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination will be started simultaneously, with more focus on Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language as these three sections are common for both Prelims and Mains. The notes related to General Awareness & Current Affairs, Insurance & Financial Awareness will be shared with you at the time of enrolment of the course and you may go through them for your preparation at your pace.
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material > LIC AAO 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website. Q. What is Validity/Duration of the Course? A. Course is valid till end of your Interview round.
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants).
Will watching the video lessons and attending the Live Class be enough for the preparation of LIC AAO Exam from content point of view?
Yes, the course covers entire syllabus. Still for fundamentals and some concepts nothing beats studying content from some specific authors. The same will be suggested during the course to supplement your knowledge. Likewise, the course will cover General Awareness & Current Affairs, Insurance & Financial Awareness, but still reading a good national daily newspaper is highly recommended. Such tips and preparation guidance will be provided during the course.