IBPS SO IT Officer Online Course
You might find ample study material online for IBPS SO IT Officer exam preparation, but you need to understand that all the study material available is not useful for the exam. ixamBee understands students' requirements very well and therefore has launched IBPS SO IT Officer Online Course.
IBPS SO IT Officer Online course has been prepared by our experts after thorough and detailed analysis to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for IBPS SO IT Officer exam preparation at a single platform.
IBPS SO IT Officer Online Coaching consists of
- 450+ Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Pre and Mains. There are Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO IT Officer Exam. There are videos for Prelims and videos for professional knowledge (IT) subjects.
- 125+ Study Notes: Exhaustive yet crisp study material is important to lay down a strong learning foundation. Get access to Study notes, emphasizing more on IT subjects, in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- 11000+ Practice Questions: Unlock the question bank comprising practice questions with solutions and proper explanations to reinforce learning at various stages.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- 25 Mock Tests:10 Full-length practice tests for IBPS SO IT officer Prelims and 15 Full-Length practice tests for IBPS SO IT Officer Mains.
- Online Live Classes: Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Interview Guidance: The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
- Study Plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
IBPS SO IT Officer Online Course Features
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
Check out our exclusive offerings for IBPS SO IT officer.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Software Engineering and Web Technology
- C Programming
- IT DBMS
- IT Operating System
- IT Networking
- Basics of Computers
- Data Structure
- Data Warehousing
- Object Oriented Programming
- Network Layer and IP Protocol
- TCP IP and OSI
- OOPS Concepts
- Computer Architecture and Design