LIC AAO IT Online course
LIC AAO IT ONLINE COURSE
ixamBee has launched LIC AAO IT Online Course for preparation of LIC AAO IT Prelims and Mains exams. LIC AAO IT exam is a golden chance for IT professionals to join core banking job. LIC AAO IT online course provides guidance and all the study material for LIC AAO IT exam preparation in a structured manner at one place. ixamBee experts have curated the LIC AAO IT online course after thorough research of previous year question papers as well as the exam pattern.
LIC AAO IT ONLINE COURSE BY ixamBee CONSISTS OF:
- Video Lessons
- Concept Check Questions
- Chapters Tests
- Section Tests
- Full Length Practice Tests
- Live Online Classes for Doubt Clarification
- Guidance for Prelims and Mains exam
- Guidance for Interview Round
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF LIC AAO IT ONLINE COURSE ARE:
- 500+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of LIC AAO IT Prelims and Mains Exam. This also includes videos on English writing skills for LIC AAO Descriptive paper.
- 100+ video lessons, out of total 500 videos exclusively for LIC AAO IT Mains examination, focusing on professional knowledge (IT), Insurance & Financial Market Awareness and GK & Current Affairs along with other sections.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests for LIC AAO IT exam comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels
- 30 Full-Length LIC AAO IT Practice Tests for Prelims and Mains. This includes 15 LIC AAO IT Practice Tests for Prelims, 5 LIC AAO IT Practice Tests for Mains and 5 LIC AAO IT Practice Tests for Descriptive English
- Total 7000+ practice questions for LIC AAO IT with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter Tests, Assignments, Section Tests and Mock Tests.
- Live Classes for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- All video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions for reinforcement of learning and also helpful to check your progress.
- Short and crisp LIC AAO study notes in PDF format are also provided for professional knowledge (IT), General Awareness, Insurance and Financial Market Awareness, Descriptive English subjects for easy learning and quick revision
- Exclusive study Material for professional knowledge (IT), General Awareness and Current Affairs and Insurance and Financial Markets subjects in LIC AAO IT Mains exam which are important from exam point of view
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- LIC AAO IT Online course will also include Guidance in the Interview Round.
- Study Hive : StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Are all Video Lessons for LIC AAO IT Online course accessible on enrolment?
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 2:Are all the LIC AAO IT Online course video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 3:What happens if someone misses any LIC AAO IT Online course Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field GATE Rank holder . Work experience of more than 3 years in IT industry Teaching experience of more than 2 years Cleared competitive exam like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE
Mr. Karan Sardana possesses a degree in B.Tech. He is an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and Reasoning for Banking and SSC exams for last 10 years.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.