NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
for Doubt Clarification
NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
This year's NABARD Grade A 2021 notification had left aspirants stunned. Descriptive papers have been introduced in the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 exam, modifying the exam pattern slightly. This has made the students perplexed. The difficulty level of competition has now been increased. To crack this exam, aspirants need crisp content, expert guidance and mock tests for practicing.
ixamBee offers NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Online Course based on the latest exam pattern which has been designed by our exam experts, who are ex-NABARD, ex-RBI, ex-AFO, ex-Bank POs, Agriculture Graduates themselves, in the most comprehensive yet focused way.
Important Features of NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
- More than 230+ Video lessons on different topics of NABARD – Grade A Phase-2 Examination
- 230+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 4000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests
- 5 Descriptive Mock tests for ESI, ARD, English Writing with personalized feedback from faculty
- 7 Full-Length NABARD Grade A Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level
- Live Classes where you get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty
- The course includes Interview Guidance in the form of mock interviews, preparation tips and personalized improvement feedback
Why Choose NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Online Course
- In spite of the syllabus being exhaustive, we have devised the strategy and prepared such a course structure that enables the student to clear NABARD Grade A Phase 2 exams
- The aspirants need to be very smart, focused and precise while preparing these two topics. And we, at ixamBee have prepared the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online coaching, keeping all the constraints and needs in mind
- The video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access them and prepare during the time most feasible for them
- Regular practice through Concept Checking questions after the video lessons and Section Tests help our students to continually revise the topics and be prepared for the upcoming examination
- We also provide the PDFs of the section tests for a quick revision before the exam
- We facilitate Descriptive Mock tests for ARD, ESI, and English writing which no other online education platform is provides
- We conduct Live Sessions where you can ask and get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty
- We synthesize annual reports of various ministries in the form of extracts/ study notes which contain very important data that comes in NABARD Grade A examination every year
- NABARD Grade A Online Course provides the flexibility to study at your own pace and time
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ms. Ankita Dubey has completed Post Graduate degree from Bihar Agricultural University and graduation in B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur. She has been honoured with Gold Medal for Post Graduate programme in Faculty of Agriculture, BAU, Sabour.
Ms. Ankita Negi, selected as an Assistant Agriculture Officer in Uttarakhand Agriculture Department, is a post-graduate in Agronomy from GBPUAT, Pantnagar and completed her graduation in Agriculture from Shri Guru Ram Rai (P.G.) College, Dehradun. She has published many research papers and articles in various journals.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Why should I buy an ixamBee online course for NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online class?
ixamBee always believes in providing quality content to students. The online course of NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online class is curated by faculties who have been a part of the banking sector. With their rich experience and sound knowledge, they have designed the online course of NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online class in such a way so that all the syllabus is covered with all the latest updates.
Q 2:How to access the Online Video Lessons of NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online class?
The Online Video Lessons of NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online class is available on the ixamBee Website or on the Dashboard of your ixamBee account. Login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material > NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online class >Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Can I have access to some Demo Course Video before I purchase NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online class ?
Yes, once you visit the ixamBee home page, you will see a section named -Free Videos. Here you watch some videos free of cost.
Q 4:Besides the descriptive portion, will I get any assistance for ESI and ARD?
The ESI and ARD section forms an important portion in the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 online class exam. Understanding your need, ixamBee has inculcated notes of faculties who have an expert hold on these domains. The notes have been designed in such a way so that all the material is available at one point source.
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
- नाबार्ड ,पीएफआरडीए राजभाषा अधिकारी: रोजगार का एक बेहतरीन विकल्प, जानें कैसे करें तैयारी डॉ. ऋतु जोशी से!
- NABARD Grade A 2021 Phase 2: Sample Questions for Descriptive ARD
- SBI PO 2021 Syllabus: Find the Complete Syllabus Here
- How to Prepare for NABARD Grade A Mains