Aazadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: Experience free courses from Aug 8 to Aug 15
from Subject Experts
JAIIB exam is a career progression exam and is applicable to those who are already working in the banking and finance industry. ixamBee has launched JAIIB PAPER 1 (Banking) online course so as to enhance your preparation and make you crack the exam with ease. This JAIIB PAPER 1 (Banking) Online course has been curated by our experts after thorough analysis and research. Our experts have provided you with everything that will make your JAIIB exam Preparation top notch.
The JAIIB exam is a multiple choice single exam consists of three papers/ subjects which are mentioned below-
- Paper 1 - Principles & Practices of Banking
- Paper 2 - Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Paper 3 - Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
JAIIB PAPER 1 (Banking) ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 35+ Video Lessons for Paper 1.
- 40+ Study Notes for Paper 1.
- Apart from the study content; Guidance, Tips, and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex-Manager, RBI, has over 30 years of experience in retail banking, retail and corporate credit, FOREX, Trade Finance, Credit policy, fee-based income, risk management, regulatory guidelines, banking operations, priority sector advances, etc. He has more than 10+ years of experience teaching Banking subjects at various institutions..
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Study Materials Information
- Banking System in India
- Money and Capital Budgeting
- Financial Markets
- Updates on Banking and Finance Sector
- Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
- Support Services of Banking
- Principles of Banking section