JAIIB Exam Pattern: Highlights
The four courses that make up the JAIIB exam are Indian Economy and Indian Financial System, Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers, and Retail Banking & Wealth Management. The exams are conducted on different dates according to the JAIIB calendar.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice type questions will be asked from each subject.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- A maximum duration of 2 hrs will be allotted
- JAIIB Examination will be conducted in online mode only
- Each subject holds 100 marks
- The MCQs and their answers will not be shared with the candidates(as they are a part of the Institute’s Intellectual Property Rights)
- Battery operated portable calculator can be used by the candidate during the JAIIB exam.
JAIIB Exam Marks Distribution:
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Indian Economy & Financial System||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Accounting & Financial Management of Banking||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper-III||Principles & Practices of Banking||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper-IV||Retail Banking & Wealth Management||100||100||2 hours|
JAIIB Marking Scheme
There is no negative marking for any wrong answer attempted in the JAIIB exam.
JAIIB Marking Scheme
|Jaiib Marking Scheme||Considered Marks|
|For correct answers||1 mark|
|For wrong answers||No negative marks|
|For not attempted||0 (no marks)|
NOTE: There is no negative marking for any wrong answer attempted in the JAIIB exam.
JAIIB Exam Language
You can attempt the JAIIB exam either in Hindi or English and this should be clearly filled in the choice of medium at the time of JAIIB registration 2023. Change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
JAIIB Free Mock Tests
You can also attempt JAIIB exam free mock tests to get the feel of the JAIIB exam pattern and question level difficulty. Practicing these JAIIB online test series will prepare you for the revision of different topics covered under each subject and module.