NABARD Grade B Phase 2 Online Course
NABARD Grade B Phase 2 Online Course
NABARD Grade B Phase 2 syllabus is vast and to complete such vast syllabus you need a well structured and planned study material. There is plethora of material available online, however focusing on the content which is important from exam point of view is very important. ixamBee’s NABARD Grade B Phase 2 online course is the guide which will pave your way to achieve your goal of crack NABARD Grade B Phase 2 exam.
Prepared by our experts after thorough and detailed analysis of our previous year exam patterns, NABARD Grade B Phase 2 online course will be your one point platform for NABARD Grade B Phase 2 preparations.
NABARD Grade B 2020 covers the entire syllabus for Mains (Phase II) Exam through following means:
- More than 230+ Video lessons on different topics of NABARD – Grade B Phase-II Examination. 60 exclusive videos for NABARD Grade B Paper III
- 230+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease learning including study notes for Paper III
- Approx. 6000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 5 Mock tests for Descriptive English.
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests for NABARD Grade B paper I
- 7 Full-Length Practice Tests for NABARD Grade B paper II
- 7 Full-Length Practice Tests for NABARD Grade B paper III
- Live Classes where you get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty.
- The course includes Interview Guidance in the form of mock interviews, preparation tips and personalized improvement feedback.
- Study Hive : StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the NABARD Grade B phase 2 Online course?
Click Here, to subscribe to the NABARD Grade B phase 2 Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call us at 92055 24028 or send us an email at hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the study material?
Study Material is available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to logon to www.ixamBee.com/Dashboard/Online Course/NABARD Grade B phase 2; Select the subject and click on the study material you want to view from the list.
Q 3:Are all Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Almost all video lessons are available as soon as you enroll for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts.
Q 4:Are all the video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5:Are the PDF Study Notes downloadable?
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
Q 6:Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the Video Lessons/attendingLive Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have good working internet for attending Live classes and watching Video Lessons. However, please note that WizIQ works best on the latest Google chrome browser, also works on Firefox but might get video compatibility issues. IE is definitely not recommended.
Q 7:What happens if I miss any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if you don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Q 8:What time are the Live Online Classes Conducted?
Live Doubt Clarification Classes are mostly conducted at night (9/9: 30 PM), however, at times classes are conducted in the day time as well.
Q 9:How can I get my queries clarified other than through Live Doubt Clarification Classes?
You can send us your doubts through email at hello@ixamBee.com. Our experts will provide you with the best solution at the earliest.
Q 10:Are all Video Lessons for NABARD Grade B Phase 2 Online Course accessible on enrolment?
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 11:What happens if someone misses any NABARD Grade B Phase 2 Online Course Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.