IFSCA Grade A Comprehensive Online Course
The Government of India created the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) to promote and oversee international financial services centres in the nation. The IFSCA Recruitment 2023 is now out. So, if you are planning on partaking in this recruitment process, it is time for you to begin your preparation right away. Thankfully, ixamBee is here to save the day. Take a look at what ixamBee offers in its IFSCA Assistant Manager Online Course.
Important Features of IFSCA Grade A Online Course
- Study materials that are relevant and crisp
- Expertly designed course with well-planned lessons
- Mentorship that is dedicated to your success
- A course taught by an expert in that field
- For clarification of doubts, live classes are held
- As part of the course, you will also prepare for interviews
IFSCA Grade A Comprehensive Online Course is a One-Point Source for Coverage of
- Phase I - 10 Full-Length Mock tests for both paper I and II.
- Phase II - 5 Descriptive English Mock Test for Paper 1 and 10 Mock Tests for Paper 2.
- 600+ Video Lesson Covering the entire syllabus of both phases.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty from the relevant fields.
- 1000+ Practice questions from all parts of the syllabus for both phases.
- Study Plan & Live Class according to that.
- Full Coverage of Central Government Scheme/Initiative in the Financial Sector for the past one year.
- Full Video Coverage, Summary Notes, and MCQ for Union Budget & Economic Survey.
- Full Coverage of Financial News in Monthly Beepedia, Daily Videos, and Bi-Monthly EBF Videos.
- Conceptual videos for Quants, Reasoning, and English along with Live classes.
- Conceptual videos, Notes, and Chapter tests for each topic given in the syllabus.
- Interview Guidance by the expert along with one free Mock Interview before the Interview date.
- Quick resolution of any kind of query related to the exam by a specialized Student Delight Team.
- All Descriptive will be checked within 72 Hours from today and within 24 hours starting one week before the Phase 2 exam.
Why Choose IFSCA Grade A Online Classes from ixamBee?
- The online IFSCA Grade A course from ixamBee is available at any time and from any place. You will also benefit from the course's organized schedule while you make your preparation.
- You will acquire in-depth knowledge on the subject as well as practical experience from knowledgeable faculty members.
- You will also be given complete study materials so you can continue your studies in a setting that is comfortable for you.
- The portal is unique and user-friendly, and it has everything you need to earn your desired score.
- Live workshops with the relevant faculty member to address all of your questions.
- All Descriptive mock tests will be checked within 72 Hours from today and within 24 hours starting one week before the Phase 2 exam.
Benefits of taking IFSCA Grade A Coaching Online
Please take a look at the benefits of taking the IFSCA Assistant Manager online course with ixamBee.
- Organized Learning
You can take advantage of organized and methodological learning when you sign up for a quality IFSCA online coaching. You will have enough time to finish your entire IFSCA Grade A syllabus thanks to the classes, timetables, and separated coursework. You will also have time for review.
- Why Study Alone?
You can study with your friends by using IFSCA Grade A online coaching from ixamBee. Group study is usually preferable to solitary or independent study. When you study alongside your classmates, you can observe how they are preparing as well as get your questions answered in class and other places.
Our complete IFSCA Assistant Manager course module is available online, which offers all users a great deal of ease. If you are a working professional, the IFSCA online coaching classes will be extremely beneficial to you. You can study from the convenience of your home in either case. In addition to attending live sessions, you are free to view your course materials whenever you choose.
How to Enroll for IFSCA Grade A 2023 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- IFSCA Grade A Online Course can be chosen from the drop-down menu under "Other Regulatory Bodies" in the "Online courses" tab by those who have registered on ixamBee
- You can find all the information about the IFSCA Grade A Online Course on the far right side of the course website.
- Click on the 'Buy Now' tab on the page to make a payment for the IFSCA Grade A Online Course. A free demo is also provided to you if required, or you can click on the 'Buy Now' tab directly to make the payment.
- Request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com if you need any clarification or help.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Summary of Yojana Magazine and MCQ
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Growth and Sustainable development
- Inclusion and Demographic
- Financial Institutions
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Financial Inclusion
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Mutual Funds
- RBI and SEBI Circulars
- Financial System
- The Management Basics
- Leadership Concept
- Human Resource Development
- Section Test Management
- Indian Economy
- Global Economy
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Financial Markets
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- Bullion Exchange
- Global Financial Centres
- Union Budget and Economic Survey
- Insurance Awareness
- Accounting Standards
- Accounting for Share capital Transactions
- Other financial concepts
- Accounting as financial info system
- Financial Statements, Cash flow, fund flow - preparation and analysis
- Taxation Related
- Section test Accounts
- Methods of costing
- Basics of Cost control and analysis
- Lean systems
- Overview of Costing
- Section Test Costing
- Five Year Plan
- IFSCA GIFT City
- IFSCA Act
- IFSCA Circulars