NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course
Are you interested in building your skills in lending operations and improving your chances of landing a job in the finance industry? Look no further than the NaBFID (National Board of Financial and Industrial Development) Lending Operations Online Course!
To ensure exam success, you can prepare using the ixamBee NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course. The course offers comprehensive preparation materials that help individuals understand the concepts and principles that will be covered on the NaBFID exam. The ixamBee course will provide you with mock tests and practice exams to gain confidence in the exam structure and practice, making sure that you are familiar with what will be expected of you on the big day.
The NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course provides individuals with an opportunity to build and refine their knowledge and skills in lending operations. With the ixamBee course support, you will be ready to ace the certification exam and secure your future in financial services.
NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course Consists of:
The NaBFID Lending Operations exam offerings include:
- 7 Full Length Mock tests: 7 full-length mock tests to help learners prepare effectively for the exam.
- 700+ Videos: Comprehensive coverage of the entire syllabus through video lessons.
- 200+ Study Notes (PDF): Specially designed PDFs to support efficient learning and quick revision.
- Difficulty-Based Chapter Tests: Categorized into Easy, Moderate, and High levels for systematic subject preparation.
- Live Online Coaching Classes 2023: Interactive sessions with subject experts for doubt resolution.
- Interview Rounds: Comprehensive interview preparation.
- Video Lessons and Live Discussions: Covering Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language.
- Expert Insights: Guidance, Tips, and Preparation Strategies from Subject Experts.
- Mentors who will solve your query: Ask any question and get clear answers.
Why Choose the NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course?
The NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course is like a guiding light in this world, helping individuals learn and grow.
Why choose the NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course, you ask? Well, it offers a comprehensive curriculum taught by experts in the field. You will learn about loan origination, credit analysis, risk management, and more. It is like an abundance of knowledge that will make you a lending expert. But it's not just an online course. This course includes 10 Full length mock tests where you get to solve problems. This helps you become a better problem solver and think critically.
The best part? You can learn at your own pace, anytime, and anywhere. You don't have to worry about fitting it into a busy schedule or going to a specific location. The course is flexible and adapts to your life. Throughout the course, there is a support team to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. They are there to guide you and make your learning experience better.
So, why choose the NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course? Because it will help you become an expert in lending operations and open doors to a successful career in finance.
How to Enroll in the NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course?
The process to join the NaBFID Lending Operations Course is as easy as it gets. Just follow the simple steps provided below:
- Visit our website at https://www.ixambee.com/.
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'Online Course tab' where you can select the NaBFID Lending Operations Online Course under the "Others" section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the NaBFID Lending Operations Course.
- You can click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for the NaBFID Lending Operations Course.
In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Pawan Singh is a dedicated professional hailing from the charming city of Deoria in Uttar Pradesh, India. He possesses a strong academic background, having successfully completed his graduation in Computer Science. His passion for the world of education and reasoning led him to embark on a fulfilling career journey. Currently, He serves as a proficient Content Developer with a specialization in Reasoning.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Prateek Taldar is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Auditing and Accounting. He has had the privilege of working with prestigious global companies such as PwC and NatWest.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Anshuman Jaguri is a skilled educator and public speaking specialist with extensive experience in teaching and developing written content. He earned a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, followed by a Master's degree in both Psychology and English.
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Project Finance & Corporate Banking
- Banking System
- Risk Management
- RBI and SEBI Circulars
- Financial Statement Preparation & Analysis
- General Management 1
- General Management 2
- General Management 3
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Institutions