NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course
Full-Length Practice Tests
NPS (National Pension System) has released a notification for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams. NPS Grade A exam is relatively new for many and therefore many questions arise as to how to start NPS Grade A exam Preparation. ixamBee experts, to guide you through your NPS Grade A exam preparation, have launched NPS Grade A Online Course. Prepared by our experts after thorough and detailed analysis, NPS Grade A online course will provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required at one platform.
NPS GRADE A ONLINE COURSE BY ixamBee CONSISTS OF:
- 350 + Video Lessons covering whole syllabus of NPS Grade A exam.
- 100+ Study notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 125+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests and 75+ section tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels. This will help you prepare for NPS exam in a systematic way.
- 10 Full-Length Practice Tests for Phase 1 Paper 1.
- 10000+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for Group Discussion and Interview Rounds.
Why Choose NPS Grade A Online Classes?
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- All video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions for reinforcement of learning and also helps to check your progress.
- NPS Grade A online course also provides enough practice questions in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests, concept clearing questions after each Video Lesson, chapter tests, assignments, and section tests.
- Live Online Classes for NPS Grade A exam with Subject Experts /Program mentors are conducted for Doubt Clarification.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
NPS GRADE A Useful Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Is NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) a good job to apply for?
Yes, NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) is a central government secured job which gives handsome salary and perks.
Q 2:What are the benefits of joining the NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online course?
The NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) online course has been designed by the faculties who have rich experience in banking, insurance and SSC jobs. The course has been curated in such a way that it meets the exam level pattern and question level.
Q 3:Is the NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) course available in Hindi too?
No, the NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) course material is available in English only but the way of online teaching and videos will be bilingual.
Q 4:You will have 10 Full-Length practice Tests for Phase 1 Paper 1. Besides this you will have 350 + Video Lessons and 10000+ practice questions.
How many mocks or practice papers will be available in NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course?
Q 5:Do the NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course have doubt classes too?
Yes, the NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) online course has doubt sessions too. Also the live classes will be available to you in your dashboard which can be accessed by you at your own comfort time.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr. Karan Sardana possesses a degree in B.Tech. He is an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and Reasoning for Banking and SSC exams for last 10 years.
Ms. Shweta Singh has earlier worked with ICICI Bank in Training and Development for about 7 years. She has a degree in B.Sc. Agri (Hons) and MBA (Finance) from IIM Ahmedabad.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.