NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course
The NPS Trust Officer Grade A exam is not just a test of knowledge and skills, but a stepping stone towards a meaningful career in the financial sector.
Starting a career in the NPS (National Pension System) Trust as an Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) is not only a pathway to success, but also an opportunity to make a substantial impact in the financial sector. To pave the way for aspirants aiming to excel in this domain, ixamBee presents the NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course.
This comprehensive online course is designed to cater to the needs of aspirants preparing for the NPS Trust Officer Grade A exam. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced professional looking for a career switch, this course can equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to crack the exam with confidence.
If you aspire to join the esteemed NPS Trust as an Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager), the NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course by ixamBee is your gateway to success. With its comprehensive NPS Trust Officer Grade A Mock tests, expert guidance, and rigorous practice sessions, this course helps aspirants to not just pass the NPS Trust Officer Grade A exam, but excel in it. Enroll today and start on a fulfilling and rewarding career in the NPS Trust.
NPS Grade A Online Course By ixamBee Consists of:
- 350 + Video Lessons Covering the whole syllabus of NPS Grade A exam.
- 100+ Study notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 125+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests and 75+ section tests consisting of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels. This will help you prepare for the NPS exam in a systematic way.
- 10 Full-Length Practice Tests for Phase 1 Paper 1.
- 10000+ practice questions in the form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for Group Discussion and Interview Rounds.
Why Choose NPS Grade A Online Classes?
Choose NPS Grade A online classes for a super way to learn! It's like going on a cool adventure where you explore new things every day.
One compelling reason to choose NPS Grade A Online Classes offered by ixamBee is the quality education and expert faculty. The curriculum is designed by experienced educators and subject matter experts who possess a deep understanding of students' needs and requirements. The online classes are delivered by highly qualified faculty who are specialists in their respective fields. By choosing NPS Grade A Online Classes with ixamBee, students gain access to top-notch education and the opportunity to learn from the best.
Another significant advantage of choosing NPS Grade A Online Classes offered by ixamBee is the flexibility and convenience they provide. Online classes allow students to attend lectures and complete assignments at their own pace and according to their schedules. This flexibility is especially valuable for individuals with other commitments, such as part-time jobs or family responsibilities.
ixamBee understands that interactive learning and personalized attention are key to student success. Despite being an online platform, ixamBee's classes are designed to promote active participation and engagement amongst students. Through live virtual classrooms, students have the opportunity to ask questions, participate in discussions, and collaborate with their peers. The faculty at ixamBee is committed to providing individual attention to each student, ensuring that their doubts and queries are addressed promptly.
How to Enroll in the NPS Grade A Online Course?
The process to join the NPS Grade A Course is as easy as it gets. Just follow the simple steps provided below:
- Visit our website at https://www.ixambee.com/.
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'Online Course tab' where you can select the NPS Grade A Online Course under the "Other Regulatory Bodies/ AIFI" section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the NPS Grade A Course.
- You can click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for the NPS Grade A Course.
In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Prateek Taldar is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Auditing and Accounting. He has had the privilege of working with prestigious global companies such as PwC and NatWest.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer paper
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Banking System in India
- Regulation and supervision
- Financial Institutions
- RBI and Monetary Policy
- Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Forex markets and Guidelines