SEBI Grade A Research Exclusive Online Course
Every student preparing for SEBI Grade A Research stream is different from others and their strengths, weaknesses and abilities are different too. In order to crack the SEBI Grade A Research exam, you need to have a expert prepared a personalized course that looks after their overall development and maximizes their potential to score higher. ixamBee understands this and therefore has launched SEBI Grade A Research Exclusive Online Course in which, in addition to study content, our experts will guide you at every level of your preparation by pinpointing the areas you are lagging behind, and giving instructions on how to improve and score better.
SEBI Grade A Research Exclusive Online Course Consists of
- Video Lessons: 480 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of SEBI Grade A Research Exam. Out of 480+ video lessons, 80+ are exclusively for Research paper
- Study Notes: 175+ Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision. Out of 175+, 75+ study notes are exclusively for Research paper
- Mock Tests: 20 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Research Phase 1 (15 full-length practice tests for Paper 1 and 5 full-length practice tests for Paper 2). 5 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Research Phase 2- Paper 2 (Specialized Subject -Research)
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests for Phase 2 - Paper 1, with personalized performance feedback
- Online Live Classes: Daily Live classes with experts for better clarification of your queries.
- Study plan: Personalized study plan to guide you on how to go forward in your preparation
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance
Why SEBI Grade A Research EXCLUSIVE Online Course?
Cracking SEBI Grade A Research exam needs one to have a smart study plan that includes personalized guidance as well. Once you choose our SEBI Grade A Research Exclusive Online Course, all you have to do is just follow what our experts say. Whether you are a student or a working professional, our experts have proven strategies that will help you crack the SEBI Grade A Research Exam. Our experts will provide you with all the required study material, personalized study plan to follow, Exclusive Mock Tests (curated to analyse your weak and storing areas), regular mentoring by experts. All you have to do is to study as per the instructions and guidance of experts.
If the above are not enough, here are more detailed reasons why you should not miss this exclusive opportunity:
Subject Matter Experts
SEBI Grade A Research exam will require experts to be well versed with the syllabus and who have a relevant background. faculties' vast and past experience speaks for itself.
One-on-One Interaction with Experts
You can connect one on one with ixamBee Experts and get guidance from them at each step of your SEBI Grade A Research Exam Preparation. One - on - one sessions will help you get personalized attention from faculty and get guided by them to reach your goal.
Exclusive Mock Tests
Exclusive Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Research are curated by our experts to assess your current level of preparation so as to properly identify your weak and strong areas by a thorough analysis of your performance in the tests. These tests are exclusively designed by ixamBee experts to gauge the level of preparation so that further guidance can be provided in the most effective way.
Mock Test Analysis by ixamBee Experts
The purpose of proving Exclusive SEBI Grade A Research Mock tests is that our expert faculty can analyse your performance in detail. This will help you identify the areas which you need to focus on to give pace to your SEBI Grade A Research Exam Preparation. ixamBee mentor/faculty will analyse your performance and discuss with you in one on one meeting and prepare a personalized study plan based on your exclusive mock test performance and analysis.
Personalized Study Plan
Our experts have the exact customized solution for you in the form of Personalized Study Plan. As part of the SEBI Grade A Research Exclusive Online Course, a day wise personalized study plan is provided
Descriptive Papers: Special classes & Evaluation
Learn the skill of answering Descriptive answers and also get your answers corrected and analysed by ixamBee Experts. This will prepare you to answer Descriptive questions from any subject or topic.
Interview Preparation guidance & classes
Interview preparation is not something that can be done in a few days. The knowledge and skills required for acing any interview needs to be acquired regularly. Regular classes on interview preparation with experts will be conducted on how you can start preparing for interviews from the beginning by providing guidance & effective tips for interview preparation.
Regular Mentorship & Guidance
Mentor will keep a close eye on your performance by regularly monitoring progress, performance in Mock Tests, live class attendance and appropriate guidance for improvement at each stage will be provided.
Expert Bee: Ask Your Doubt Directly!
Now ask your queries directly to our subject matter experts anytime. You can go to your dashboard and use this feature to clear your doubts without waiting for the live classes or interaction with the faculty.
Friends are always there to listen to you when you are in a difficult situation, this feature is your friend and it has answers to all your doubts.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Aditi is a B.A. (Economics) from DU and M.A. (Economics) from JNU. She is a UGC NET qualified faculty acing the exam with a stunning 99.69 percentile. Aditi has also cracked the coveted GATE exam. After pursuing her studies she worked at the Department of Commerce under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for close to a year. Later, she pursued her fellowship at the Centre for WTO studies for another year. She has successfully mentored a lot of UPSC and other government job aspirants.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Reasoning Index
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- GA Index
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Market
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Section Test Finance
- Mutual Funds
- RBI and SEBI Circulars
- Financial System
- Monetary Policy
- National Income
- Money and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy
- International Financial Institutions
- Balance of Payments
- Demand & Supply and Market Structures
- Public Economics
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing