RBI Grade B + NABARD Grade A Combo Course
ixamBee has launched a comprehensive combo course for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B and exams, an excellent opportunity to prepare for these two exams simultaneously and increase the probability of your selection in any of them. 90% of the preparation for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B is same and therefore these two exams provide very good opportunities for candidates. RBI and NABARD exams are usually conducted in a gap of 3-5 months and therefore specific preparation of Agriculture and Rural Development for NABARD Grade A/B can be completed in 2-3 months after the notification is out.
These individual Online Courses for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B exams have been designed by ixamBee experts- Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD), Ms. Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance with over a decade experience), Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), and Ms.Veena.M (B.Sc. Agri, MBA, expert for General Awareness).
RBI GRADE B/ NABARD GRADE A/B COMBO EXAM PREPARATION
RBI Grade B and NABARD Grade A/B exams preparation has become difficult because of the huge competition. If you want to be ahead of the competition, you need to gear up and start preparing for the exams without waiting for the notification.
Important Features of RBI Grade B/NABARD Grade A/B Online Combo Course:
- 600+ short videos covering the entire syllabus (Phase 1 + Phase 2) for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B
- About 5000 concept check questions after videos and chapter tests to make your fundamentals strong for all the subjects in the three exams
- More than 10,000 practice questions prepared by expert faculty
- Full-length Practice Tests for all three exams:
- 20 full length Practice tests for Phase 1 and 15 full length Practice tests for Phase 2 exam for RBI Grade B;
- 15 full length Practice tests for Phase 1 and 7 full length Practice tests for Phase 2 exam for NABARD Grade A/B;
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests each for RBI Grade A, NABARD Grade A/B Exams
- Study Notes in the form of PDF to supplement and ease learning
- Special focus on exclusive subjects apart from the overlapping subjects.
- All the Video lessons are short, crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation of these three exams is also provided.
- Live classes with faculty members who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams
- Our Combo Course will also provide guidance in the interview round of all the three exams.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021: How to Prepare for Descriptive ARD?
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021