ESIC UDC Online Course
Many students aspiring to land a government job received a respite from the long lull in jobs created due to the pandemic. After much delay, the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, aka ESIC, released 1735 vacancies for the Upper Division Clerk post in late 2021. Candidates across the country look forward to the recruitment conducted by ESIC. To get you through the cutthroat competition and keep your ESIC UDC exam preparation outstanding, ixamBee offers ESIC UDC Online Course.
ESIC UDC Online Course Consists of:
- 400+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of the ESIC UDC exam
- Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision
- 17 Full-length mock tests consisting of 10 mock tests for prelims and 7 for the Mains exam
- 200+ Chapter tests and sectional tests
- 10000+ Practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- Memory-based paper to help you understand the previous year’s questions of ESIC UDC
Important Features of ESIC UDC Online Course
Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to increase the pace of learning at each stage of your exam preparation and to make you practice exhaustively which ultimately makes you confident both for speed and accuracy
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness for a subject
- Full-Length Mock Tests: To check your exam preparation and test your strategy for different levels
- Online Live Classes: Providing you the benefit to study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions
Why Choose ixamBee’s ESIC UDC Online Course?
- For better comprehension, watch short but informative videos.
- After each video session, there are concept-clarifying questions to help you review what you learned and gauge your progress.
- Full-Length Mock Tests are offered as ample practice questions. After every video lesson, chapter test, assignment, and section test are Concept Clarifying Questions.
- Classes for clarification with program mentors and subject experts.
- At each level of the preparation, experts will offer advice, suggestions, and preparation techniques.
- The ixamBee learning experience (iLX) is as unique as can be.
How Do I Enroll for the ESIC UDC Online Course on ixamBee?
- Visit our website @ https://www.ixambee.com/.
- From the menu bar, find the “Online Course” tab.
- Click on it for the drop-down menu to appear.
- From the left-hand column, go to the “Insurance” tab.
- Now, select ESIC UDC from the options available.
- The ESIC UDC Online Course page will appear.
- On the right-hand side, there will be an option to “Buy Now”. You can also take a demo course before you buy.
- When you click on “Buy Now” you will be redirected to a log-in/sign-in page.
- Once you have registered and logged in, you will be shown various buying options.
- Select the package you want to purchase and then continue to “Proceed to Payment”.
- You can then finally make your online payment and purchase the ESIC UDC Online Course.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs