ixamBee Exam Excellence Sale - Flat 50% Off
Use coupon code: SELECTION
ECGC PO Legal Online Course
The ECGC PO Legal exam is a great opportunity for all the law graduates who wish to make a career in the public sector. However, the ECGC PO Legal being a competitive exam, it is safe to assume that the level of competition will be quite high. So, to qualify the ECGC PO Legal exam in your first attempt, you need a well-structured plan and guidance.
ixamBee understands this requirement of the aspirants, and therefore, we have launched the ECGC PO Legal Online Course. This course is designed to provide comprehensive coverage of all the key topics and concepts that are included in the ECGC PO Legal Officer exam syllabus. Furthermore, the ECGC PO Legal Online COurse is taught by our experienced and knowledgeable faculty, who provide clear explanations and guidance throughout the learning process. In short, this course will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to succeed on the exam day.
ECGC PO Legal Online Course Consists of:
- 400 + Video Lessons to enhance conceptual knowledge.
- 150+ Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 150+ study notes, 100+ are exclusively for Legal
- 15 Full-length practice tests for Objective Paper
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests, with personalized performance feedback.
- 3,500 + practice questions exclusively for the professional subject - Legal with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Around 7500+ practice questions for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and General Awareness in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
How can you enroll for the ECGC PO Legal Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the ECGC PO Legal Online Course under the ‘Law Exams’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the ECGC PO Legal Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for ECGC PO Legal Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms. Amrita holds an LLB and LLM degree from Mankichand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is NET and SET qualified in Law and currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Law, she serves as an Assistant Professor at M.P Law College, Aurangabad, and brings a wealth of experience in litigation. She is the expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Blood Relations
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Preparation Strategy
- Course Introduction
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Partnership Laws
- Trade and Insurance Laws
- Section Tests and 300 Imp Questions
- Legal Summary Sheets