NHB Assistant Manager Online Course
The National Housing Bank or NHB is an apex-level financial institution catering to the housing sector in the country. This is a highly-coveted government job that is taken by thousands of aspirants year after year. Therefore, if you too want to take the NHB AM exam, then you will need to prepare for it with unmatched vigour to ensure you are successful in your endeavour.
To pave your NHB Assistant Manager exam preparation towards success, ixamBee is offering an NHB Assistant Manager online course. NHB AM online course is prepared by experts after a thorough analysis of exam structure to render the complete syllabus in one place. The specialty of this course is that you will also be taught fundamentals of Descriptive English and the interview, which is neglected by most of the candidates.
Features of NHB Assistant Manager Online Course
Some of the important highlights of the National Housing Bank Assistant Manager online course are -
- 400 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus
- 15 videos out of 400 are dedicated only to Descriptive English
- 150+ Study Notes for faster learning
- 10 Full-length practice tests
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with personalized performance feedback
- 9,000 + practice questions
- Live online classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
Why ixamBee NHB Assistant Manager Online Course?
Now the first question that arises in mind is why one should prefer enrolling in ixamBee NHB Assistant Manager online course. When the market is flooded with dynamic content then what is special about this online coaching. So here are some reasons why you should choose ixamBee NHB online course over others.
- The course provides guidance and practice on English Language (Letter writing & Essay).
- Video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback from expert faculty.
- Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation and make your practice exhaustive so that you are confident in both speed and accuracy.
- Check your learning by practicing questions from easy to harder level after studying each concept
- Chapter Tests to have a better understanding of any chapter along with sectional tests to check your level of preparedness for a particular subject.
- Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions.
- Get expert guidance for Interview stage from faculties having experience of working in various reputed institute
- Detailed insight on your weaknesses and ways to minimize them so that you donot stumble at the last stage
How To Enroll For NHB Assistant Manager Online Coaching?
Enrolling in NHB Assistant Manager online course is a simple procedure as described below.
- Register your self first to access this facility
- If registered user click on the online course section
- A drop down menu will be available. Click on “other regulatory bodies”. Then click on NHB AM course
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment
In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer paper
- Computer Awareness
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Letter Writing