National Housing Bank(NHB) Online Course
Sessions for Discussions
National Housing Bank (NHB), a Government of India owned entity, has announced job notification to hire candidates who completed any graduation, any post graduation for the position of Assistant Manager. The NHB is an apex level financial institution catering to the housing sector in the country.
To pave your NHB Assistant Manager exam preparation towards success, ixamBee is offering NHB Assistant Manager online course. Prepared by experts after thorough research, NHB Assistant Manager online course is prepared by experts after thorough analysis to render complete syllabus of NHB Assistant Manager exam at one place.
NHB ONLINE COURSE FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER CONSISTS OF:
- 400 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of NHB Assistant Manager.
- 10 Full-length practice tests and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with personalized performance feedback.
- 9,000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
NHB ONLINE COURSE FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER IS ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF NHB ASSISTANT MANAGER EXAM
- The course covers in detail, the syllabus of NHB Assistant Manager exam (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking), Reasoning and Computer Aptitude).
- The course provides guidance and practice on English Language (Letter writing & Essay). The course consists of video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback from expert faculty.
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation and to make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness for a subject.
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy.
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions.
- Study Hive: StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the National Housing Bank(NHB) Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to National Housing Bank(NHB) Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the National Housing Bank(NHB) Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >National Housing Bank(NHB) Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all National Housing Bank(NHB) Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Some National Housing Bank(NHB) Video Lessons will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr. Karan Sardana possesses a degree in B.Tech. He is an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and Reasoning for Banking and SSC exams for last 10 years.
Ms. Shweta Singh has earlier worked with ICICI Bank in Training and Development for about 7 years. She has a degree in B.Sc. Agri (Hons) and MBA (Finance) from IIM Ahmedabad.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.