The National Housing Bank has increased the vacancies for JMGS-I - Assistant Manager post from 14 to 16! It has also extended the last date of the online application. Candidates can now apply till January 15, 2022. NHB believes in gender diversity and has invited applications from talented, committed, and passionate candidates to fill up the Post of Assistant Managers (Scale I), Regional Manager – Risk Management (Scale 4), and Deputy Manager (Scale 2). The National Housing Bank 2021 online application window is open from December 01, 2021, to December 30, 2021. The NHB exam date 2021 has not been out yet however, the exam is likely to be held in January/February 2022.
It is advised to read all the information regarding the NHB notification 2021 very carefully.
NHB has increased the number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale 1) to 16. Earlier there were 14 vacancies for the same. The NHB Assistant Manager vacancies differ from one category to another. Though NHB Assistant Manager Vacancies are low in the number you should keep yourself motivated and prepared. Other than Assistant Manager Vacancies, NHB has also released recruitment for Deputy Manager and Regional Manager. Detailed of the NHB Assistant Manager vacancies can be inferred from the table below-
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Scale I)||03||01||03||01||06||14|
|Unfilled reserved vacancies as published in last year advertisments|
|Deputy Manager (Scale 2)||-||01||-||01||-||02|
|Regional Manager (Scale 4) – Risk Management||-||-||01||-||-||01|
* OBC candidates belonging to the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are entitled to reservations under the OBC category. OBC ‘Creamy Layer’ candidates should indicate their category as ‘GEN’.
Out of 14 vacancies in Assistant Manager (Scale 1), 01 vacancies is reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). Its details are as under –
|Vacancy reserved for PwBD|
How to Apply Online
To apply online for the NHB recruitment notification 2021, you need to follow some simple steps. The National Housing Bank application window is now open. You can apply for the same till December 202,2021. The detailed procedure for filling the National Housing Bank Assistant Manager (Scale 1) application form is given below.
- Visit the official website of National Housing Bank i.e. www.nhb.org.in and click on the “Opportunities@NHB”
- After that, click on “CURRENT VACANCIES" (“Recruitment of Officers in Various Scales – 2021”- “Click here to Apply Online")
- You need to register yourself first by clicking on the “NEW REGISTRATION” link where you need to fill in details like Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Valid Email ID etc.
- A registration number and password will be generated and will be emailed to you in your registered email address and number
- Log in again using your password and registration number and fill all other details asked
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, thumb impression and declaration image according to the format mentioned below-
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture having dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels and size between 20 kb–50 kb. The signature should be on white paper with a Black Ink pen having dimensions 140 x 60 pixels and size between 10KB–20KB. The signature should not be in capital letters
- The left thumb impression should be on white paper with black or blue ink in jpg/jpeg with dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels and file size between 20 KB – 50 KB
- You need to write handwritten declaration content as mentioned in the NHB Assistant Manager notification 2021 in English on white paper with black or blue ink
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The handwritten declaration should be in jpg/jpeg format and in your own handwriting. The dimensions must lie between 800 x 400 pixels and the file size must be 50 KB – 100 KB. The handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters
- After successfully submitting all the information asked, click on the “SAVE AND NEXT” Button
- Before clicking on FINAL SUBMIT, preview the application and ensure all the details filled are correct. As once submitted you cannot make any change to the NHB Assistant Manager application form
- Pay the application fees online as no other mode is accepted
- Take out the print of the e-receipt and application form of the NHB Assistant Manager for future use.
Your NHB Assistant Manager application form will not be considered complete unless you pay the online application fee. Pay the online NHB Assistant Manager application fee according to the category you belong to. Please note that once paid, no refund of the application fee will be entertained under any circumstances. To know more about the NHB Assistant Manager application fee in detail refer to the table below:
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|Others||Rs. 850/- (Application Fee Including Intimation Charges)|
Admit card 2021
NHB Assistant Manager admit card for the online exams is available on the official website of the National Housing Bank. You can download the admit card by entering your registration number and password. The NHB Assistant Manager Admit card will contain all the important information such as roll number, examination venue, examination shift, examination date etc. No hard copy will be sent to any individual. Also, you need to carry a hard copy of the NHB Assistant Manager admit card along with one photo, identity proof in original and xerox at the examination venue without which you will not be allowed to give the NHB Assistant Manager exam.
The Identity proof that is needed to be produced in the examination hall can be PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph or Employee ID. Please note that Ration Card and Learning Driving License will not be accepted as valid id proof. Also, In case the candidate has changed his/her name, he/she will be allowed only if they produce necessary proof like their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
Mandatory things to carry as per the notice released by NHB (Due to COVID-19)
- Mask (Please note that WEARING A MASK is MANDATORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (You should bring your own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- In case of Scribe Candidates - Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed
- You must have the Aarogya Setu App installed on your phone that indicates your COVID-19 risk factor. You will have to show your COVID-19 risk status to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue
- In case you do not have a smartphone, you will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (self-declaration format is provided along with the e-Call Letter)
- Different reporting time will be printed for a set of candidates. The candidate must report much before the Reporting time to avoid crowding.
Pre Exam training
There is no mention of pre-exam training in the NHB notification 2021. Any update regarding this (if any) will be updated on the website. Keep visiting this space for more information.
Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the maximum number of attempts mentioned in the official notification. You can apply for the exam as long you fall within the prescribed age limit.
Recommended Courses for you
NHB Assistant Manager Online Classes 2021: Preparing for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager 2021 check out our online courses, online study material, online coaching classes, video course and lectures for NHB Assistant Manager on ixamBee.
NHB Assistant Manager 2021- Doubt clarification, Mock and Personal Interviews with Experts, NHB Interview Tips and preparation strategy, National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager Interview 2021.
National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager Notification Free Mock Tests
- 180 Minute
- 155 Question
National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager Notification Previous Year Paper
- Mask (WEARING A N95 MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitiser
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc.)