National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager Notification
NHB Assistant Manager Notification 2020
The NHB offers a modern, compatible and professional work environment for qualified, energetic, sincere men and women. NHB believes in gender diversity and has invited applications from talented, committed and passionate candidates to fill up the Post of Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I). The online application for National Housing Bank 2020 - 2021 started on August 29, 2020, and ended on September 18, 2020. The NHB exam 2020-2021 was scheduled on October 18, 2020. The Result of the Online Written examination was declared on November 21, 2020.
NHB Assistant Manager Application Fee
Your NHB Assistant Manager application form will not be considered complete unless you pay the online application fee. Pay the online NHB Assistant Manager application fee according to the category you belong to. Please note that, once paid, no refund of application fee will be entertained under any circumstances. To know more about the NHB Assistant Manager application fee in detail refer to the table below:
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 175/-(Intimation Charges only)|
|Others||Rs. 850/-(Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
NHB Assistant Manager 2020: How to Apply Online
To apply online for the NHB recruitment notification 2020, you need to follow some simple steps which are mentioned below. The detailed procedure for filling the National Housing Bank Assistant Manager ( Scale 1) application form is given below.
- Visit the official website of National Housing Bank i.e. www.nhb.org.in and click on the APPLY ONLINE link.
- You need to register yourself first by clicking on the “NEW REGISTRATION” link where you need to fill details like Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Valid Email ID etc.
- A registration number and password will be generated and will be emailed to you in your registered email address and number.
- Login again using your password and registration number and fill all other details asked.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, thumb impression and declaration image according to the format mentioned below-
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture having dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels and size between 20 kb–50 kb.The signature should be on a white paper with black Ink pen having dimensions 140 x 60 pixels and size between 10kb – 20kb. The signature should not be in capital letters.
- The left thumb impression should be on a white paper with black or blue ink in jpg / jpeg with dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels and file size between 20 KB – 50 KB.
- You need to write a handwritten declaration content as mentioned in the NHB Assistant Manager notification 2020 in English on a white paper with black or blue ink.The hand written declaration should be in jpg / jpeg format and in your own handwriting. The dimensions must lie between 800 x 400 pixels and file size must be of 50 KB – 100 KB. The handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters.
- After successfully submitting all the information asked, click on “SAVE AND NEXT” Button.
- Before clicking on FINAL SUBMIT, preview the application and ensure all the details filled are correct. As once submitted you cannot make any change in the NHB Assistant Manager application form.
- Pay the application fees online as no other mode is accepted.
- Take out the print of the e-receipt and application form of NHB Assistant Manager for future use.
NHB Assistant Manager Admit card 2020
NHB Assistant Manager admit cards for the online exams is available on the official website of National Housing Bank. You can download the admit card by entering your registration number and password. The NHB Assistant Manager Admit card will contain all the important information such as roll number, examination venue, examination shift, examination date etc. No hard copy will be sent to any individual. Also, you need to carry a hard copy of the NHB Assistant Manager admit card along with one photo identity proof in original and xerox at the examination venue without which you will not be allowed to give the NHB Assistant Manager exam.
Mandatory things to carry as per the notice released by NHB (Due to COVID-19)
- Mask (Please note that WEARING A MASK is MANDATORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (You should bring your own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- In case of Scribe Candidates - Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
You must have the Aarogya Setu App installed on your phone that indicates your COVID-19 risk factor. You will have to show your COVID-19 risk status to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue.
In case you do not have a smartphone, you will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (self-declaration format is provided along with the e-Call Letter).
NHB Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020
NHB has released 16 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager. The NHB Assistant Manager vacancies differ from one category to another. Though NHB Assistant Manager vacancies are low in the number you should keep your full-on preparation. Detailed of the NHB Assistant Manager vacancies can be inferred from the table below-
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|NHB Assistant Manager(Scale 1)||04||-||03||03||06||16|
* OBC candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are entitled to reservations under OBC category. OBC ‘Creamy Layer’ candidates should indicate their category as ‘GEN’.
Out of 16 vacancies, 01 vacancy is reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).Its details are as under –
|Vacancy reserved for PwBD|
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Centers 2020
While filling the NHB Assistant Manager application form, you will be asked to choose an examination centre for the online exam. Change in the examination centre will not be entertained after the submission of the application form, however, The NHB holds the right to change the examination centre as per the availability of the seats amid the COVID-19 situation. You need to reach the exam venue at your own expense. The list of NHB Assistant Manager examination centers is given below:
|Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar||Kolkata/Greater Kolkata|
|Chandigarh||New Delhi –NCR|
National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager Notification Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any sectional CUT-OFF in the NHB Assistant Manager exam?
Yes. the NHB Assistant Manager exam will have sectional cut-off along with overall cut off.
Q2:Can Hindi language be chosen as the exam language in the online exam of NHB Assistant Manager?
A:Yes, NHB Assistant Manager exam is bilingual (i.e, Hindi & English). You can choose your preferred language either Hindi or English. But the descriptive test will be in English Language only.
The NHB Assistant Manager exam is ONLINE or OFFLINE mode?
The NHB Assistant Manager exam will be in online mode.
The NHB Assistant Manager exam is conducted in how many stages?
The NHB Assistant Manager exam will be conducted in two stages- written exam which will be objective type online mode followed by descriptive exam. The second stage is the interview.
Would you like to rate this Test 5 star.