MONTH END DHAMAKA SALE IS Here
Use coupon code: FLAT70
NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2022
You must also know the NHB Assistant Manager salary before you apply for the NHB AM 2022 exam. The basic pay for NHB Assistant Manager is Rs 36000 - 1490/7 – 46430 - 1740/2 – 49910 - 1990/7- 63840 per month (Junior Management Grade Scale 1). Consolidated Remuneration for an NHB Assistant Manager or an NHB Assistant Manager in-hand salary would be 60,056.72 (approx) rupees per month. You will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Special Pay, Special DA, House Rent Allowance, and City Compensatory Allowance if selected as NHB Assistant Manager. Besides emoluments, other facilities like Bank's accommodation, reimbursement of expenses for medical/hospitalization, telephone/mobile charges and newspapers will be given. Other than Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager and Regional Manager salary has also been given in the table below.
|Post||Scale||Pay Scale||Salary Per Month (Approx.)|
|Assistant Manager||Scale 1||36000 - 1490/7 – 46430 - 1740/2 – 49910 - 1990/7- 63840||Rs. 60,056.72/- per month|
|Regional Manager||Scale 4||76010 – 2220/4 – 84890 – 2500/2 – 89890||Rs. 1,26,954.37/- per month|
|Deputy General Manager||Scale 6||104240 – 2970/4 – 116120||Rs. 1,82,747.92/- per month|
|Chief Economist||Market-linked compensation of Rs 5 lacs per month (with a fixed pay of Rs 3.75 lacs and variable pay of Rs 1.25 lacs). The variable pay to be linked to the performance rating. In case of outstation duty, travelling and halting allowances will be as applicable to General Manager cadre.|
|Officers for supervision||Rs.1.00 lac per month (consolidated). Travelling and halting allowances shall be paid as per eligibility of Scale IV Officers of the Bank.|
|Protocol Officer||Rs. 0.75 lac per month (consolidated). Travelling and halting allowances shall be paid as per eligibility of Scale III Officers of the Bank|
If you are appointed as an NHB Assistant Manager, you will be on probation for a period of 2 years. You can be posted in any department and can be transferred all over India. You have to complete a probation period in order to enjoy all the perks and benefits of the post of NHB Assistant Manager. During probation, your performance and work ethic will be analysed and judged by the seniors.
|Assistant Manager (Scale 1)||2 years which is extendable at the discretion of the Bank|
|Regional Manager (Scale 4)||The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 1 year of active service from the date of his/her joining the Bank which is extendable at the discretion of the Bank|
|Deputy General Manager (Scale 6)|
Job Profile (Assitant Manager)
After being selected as an NHB Assistant Manager, you will be required to perform certain duties. You will be assigned some set of work which you will be responsible for. The NHB Assistant Manager job description has been provided below.
- Provide Assistance to the Manager
- Recruiting and training new employees
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the Bank
- Providing constant feedback to the staff
- Management of payroll and personal databases.
After being selected for the post of Assistant Manager, you will become eligible for additional increments To progress in your career, you have to qualify for the JAIIB/CAIIB exam conducted by the bank regularly. Through these exams, you will be promoted to a higher grade in the department of the National Housing Bank. The NHB Assistant Manager career growth hierarchy along with Deputy Manager and Regional Manager is given in through bullets below:
- Executive Director - Special Grade
- General Manager(s) (Scale 7) - Top Executive Grade
- Deputy General Managers (Scale 6)- Top Executive Grade
- Asst. General Managers (Scale 5)- Senior Management Grade
- Regional Managers (Scale 4)- Senior Management Grade
- Managers (Scale 3) - Middle Management Grade
- Deputy Managers (Scale 2) - Middle Management Grade
- Assistant Managers (Scale 1) - Junior Management Grade
Online Course 2022
To help you with the NHB Assistant Manager Exam, ixamBee is launching a comprehensive and well-curated Online Course for NHB Assistant Manager Exam. This course has all that is needed to ace the exam. This NHB Assistant Manager online course is designed by Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD) and Dr Sanjeev Sharma (Ex- Executive Director, National Housing Bank). The Course consists of Video Lessons, Live Online classes for doubt clarification and Study notes designed by expert faculties. Some features of the NHB Assistant Manager Online Course has been provided below:
- Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus for all papers of NHB Assistant Manager
- Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering NHB Assistant Manager syllabus
- Full-length Mock Tests for NHB Assistant Manager, adhering to NHB Assistant Manager's new exam pattern
- Practice questions apart from mock tests covering all the new subjects/topics
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- You will be assisted by our experts for the Interview.