RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview Guidance Course 2021
with the experts
strategy and doubt clarification
Congratulations on cracking the RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Phase 2 exam and entering the final stage i.e., RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview. RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM INTERVIEW Round is the next tough nut to crack.
ixamBee has launched RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview Guidance course to help you be Interview ready under the guidance of our expert panel (ex-RBI (DEPR, CGM, AGM), NABARD, SEBI, NHB, SIBDI, BANK PO).
RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview course consists of
- One on one Mock Interview with the experts such as Ex-RBI Officers, Ex-NABARD officer; Ex-NHB officers
- Detailed feedback on the performance in the Mock Interview
- Suggestions for preparing for the real interview
- Discussion of preparation strategy and doubt clarification
- 1 One on one Meeting session with Dr.Sanjeev Sharma (ex-CGM, RBI) to clear all your queries
How One on One Mock Interviews are conducted?
- The One on One Mock Interviews are conducted in a formal setup (virtually)
- A panel of experts will take your Mock Interview (ex-RBI, ex-NABARD, ex-NHB, ex-Bank PO)
- Questions pertaining to both technical knowledge, behavior & personal aspects are asked in the interview
- After the interview, detailed feedback with suggestions for improvement are provided in the same session
Why should you enroll for ixamBee RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview Course
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
One on one Mock Interview will prepare you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of
- Interview Simulation with experts (ex-RBI, ex-NABARD, ex-NHB, ex-Bank PO)
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Discussion on strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Pardeep Maria, ex CGM (DSIM) & Advisor RBI. Before RBI, he worked as Assistant and Deputy Director in the Indian Statistical Service. He holds M. Stat. degree from Indian Statistical Institute and has a PG Diploma in Statistical Quality Control & Operational Research. He is a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking (CAIIB).
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Rashmi Prasad is ex-GM SBI with 37 years of service. She has over 20 years of experience in the recruitment of probationary officers, specialists, company secretary, doctors for Bank’s panel, Relationship managers, Wealth Managers as well as promotion interviews for senior management.
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
- NABARD Last 10 Days Tips!