Get Flat 35% Off On This Course
Use coupon code: BEE35
Congratulations on cracking the RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Phase 2 exam and entering the final stage i.e., RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview. RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM INTERVIEW Round is the next tough nut to crack.
ixamBee has launched RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview Guidance course to help you be Interview ready under the guidance of our expert panel (ex-RBI (DEPR, CGM, AGM), NABARD, SEBI, NHB, SIBDI, BANK PO).
RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview course consists of
- One on one Mock Interview with the experts such as Ex-RBI Officers, Ex-NABARD officer; Ex-NHB officers
- Detailed feedback on the performance in the Mock Interview
- Suggestions for preparing for the real interview
- Discussion of preparation strategy and doubt clarification.
How One on One Mock Interviews are conducted?
- The One on One Mock Interviews are conducted in a formal setup (virtually)
- A panel of experts will take your Mock Interview (ex-RBI, ex-NABARD, ex-NHB, ex-Bank PO)
- Questions pertaining to both technical knowledge, behavior & personal aspects are asked in the interview
- After the interview, detailed feedback with suggestions for improvement are provided in the same session
Why should you enroll for ixamBee RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Interview Course
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Pardeep Maria, ex CGM (DSIM) & Advisor RBI. Before RBI, he worked as Assistant and Deputy Director in the Indian Statistical Service. He holds M. Stat. degree from Indian Statistical Institute and has a PG Diploma in Statistical Quality Control & Operational Research. He is a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking (CAIIB).
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a PhD (Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.