RBI Grade B Exam Notification
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2020
Since the official notification of RBI Grade B 2020is not out so the exact number of vacancy can not be told right now. The RBI Grade B notification 2020 will have all the details regarding vacancies, exam pattern, exam dates etc. Till then a candidate can have a look at the number of vacancies released in the year 2019 for RBI Grade B.
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - (General)||156|
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DEPR||20|
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DSIM||23|
How to apply
- Visit https://opportunities.rbi.org.in and here once the registration is open, you will be redirected to RBI’s application portal.
- Register yourself for the first time on the portal.
- Then provide basic information about yourself such as Name, Age, Contact Particulars such as Phone, Address and Email ID.
- A photograph & your signature should be uploaded, as per specification provided therein.
- Then provide your educational qualification information and then save & preview your application form for any errors.
- Payment of the fees (which is Rs. 850 / Rs. 100 / NIL for RBI staff depending on your category) can be made through Credit / Debit Card or Netbanking.
- Once the form is submitted, you will receive an email with your login credentials.
RBI Grade B Exam Pre-training
Being one of India’s most coveted examinations, RBI has implemented a very strenuous PET for the Grade B cadre. Also known as Phase – 1 exam, the pre-training will include questions from different categories to test your English Skills, General Awareness, Quantitative Skills and Logical reasoning.
RBI Grade B Books 2020
Following are the recommended RBI Grade B books for preparation.
|Economic and Social Issues||Indian Economy||Uma Kapila or Mishra Puri|
|Indian Economy||Ramesh Singh|
|Sociology||CN Shankar Rao|
|Finance & Management||Financial Management||Prasanna Chandra or IM Pandey|
|Indian Financial System||Bharti Pathak|
|Principles of Management||LN Prasad|
|Organisational Behaviour||SP Robins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quicker Mathematics||BSC Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude||RS Aggarwal|
|Class Notes||SS Bharti|
|Reasoning Ability||A modern approach to verbal & Non-verbal reasoning||R.S. Agarwal|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||S.Chand|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
|English Language||English Grammar||Wren & Martin|
|Made Easy for English||Norman Lewis|
|Descriptive General English||SP Bakshi|
|General Awareness||Lucent GK Knowledge||Lucent Publication|
RBI Grade B Blogs 2020
Our Experts have written blogs that will help you in your preparations for RBI Grade B Phase 1 & Phase 2 as well as Interview. Below are the links for the blogs:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Can those students who are appearing in Final year of Graduation apply for any post in RBI Grade B?
No, a candidate must have completed his/her graduation. If he/she is in the final year of graduation then they cannot apply.
Q 2:Is there any NEGATIVE MARKING in RBI Grade B Exam?
Yes, negative marking for wrong answers in CBTs is 1/4th of the marks for that question.
Q 3:In RBI Grade B Exam, Can I choose Hindi language as the exam language?
Yes, RBI Grade B Exam is bilingual (i.e, Hindi & English) exam. You can choose your preferred language either Hindi or English.
Q 4:Do RBI Grade B Officers get a pension?
No, under the ambit of NPS currently there is no pension scheme for RBI employees.
Q 5:RBI Grade B 2020 Exam is in ONLINE OR OFFLINE mode?
RBI Grade B 2020 Exam will be in online mode.
Q 6:Is there SECTIONAL CUT-OFF in RBI GRADE B Exam?
Yes. RBI Grade B Exam has sectional and overall cut-off .
Q 7:Is RBI Grade B Officer job transferable?
Yes, but only after completing the initial 5 years of posting.
Q 8:How many attempts are there in RBI Grade B?
Candidates belonging to the general category can attempt the examination only 6 times. Whereas, there is no restriction to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
Q 9:What is the age limit for the RBI Grade B posts?
The minimum age limit for the candidates is 21 years & the maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
Q 10:Will there be any interview after the written result ?
Yes. There will be a final phase of Interview after RBI Grade B Phase I & Phase II.
Q 11:Is it possible to crack this exam in first attempt ?
To crack any exam, one needs a complete preparation strategy,along with the complete exam information. If you are dedicated towards your goal, you would surely be able to crack the exam in first attempt.
Q 12:Is the exam Bilingual ?
Yes. The exam is bilingual. You can attempt all the sections in English or Hindi except the test of English Language.
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant --cy--
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) --cy--
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant --cy--
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA Grade A