online course ibps so afo phase I and II
IBPS SO AFO COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE COURSE
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2019 notification for various posts such as IT Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer (Scale-I). A total of 1163+ vacancies has been released for the above mentioned posts. Out of 1163 vacancies 670 vacancies are for Agriculture Field Officer (AFO). IBPS SO Prelims exam is scheduled on December 28, 29, 2019 and IBPS SO AFO Mains exam is scheduled on January 25, 2020. With sufficient time before the exam, it is required to have a proper preparation strategy in place to crack IBPS AFO 2019 exam.
To pave your path of preparation towards the right direction, ixamBee has launched a comprehensive online course for IBPS SO AFO 2019 for preparation of IBPS SO (AFO) Prelims and IBPS SO AFO Mains. This Online Course is designed by ixamBee experts- Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-AFO , ex-AGM RBI, MBA-Finance, PhD), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, MAT, CLAT Exams for 12 years), and Ms.Veena.M (B.Sc. Agri, MBA in Agri-Business Management), Ms. Deepa Joshi (PhD Agronomy).
IBPS SO AFO ONLINE COURSE BY ixamBee CONSISTS OF:
- Video Lessons
- Concept Check Questions
- Chapters Tests
- Section Tests
- Full-Length Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for Doubt Clarification
- Guidance for Prelims and Mains exam
- Special focus and coverage of topics from Agriculture
- Guidance for Interview Round
- Validity of the Online Course: Till Final Selection
Important Features of IBPS SO AFO Online Course 2019 are:
- 375 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO AFO Prelims and Mains Exam.
- 80+ video lessons, out of total 375+ videos exclusively for IBPS SO AFO Mains examination, focusing on Agriculture.
- 150+ Study notes in form of PDF for easy learning
- 140+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests for IBPS SO AFO 2019 prelims exam comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels. This will help you prepare for IBPS AFO Prelims exam in a systematic way.
- 30+ Chapter tests exclusively for IBPS AFO Mains
- 20 Full-Length IBPS SO AFO Mock Tests for Prelims and Mains.
- 10 IBPS AFO Mock Tests for Prelims
- 10 IBPS AFO Mock Tests for Mains.
- 6500+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
Why Choose IBPS SO AFO 2019 Online Classes?
- For IBPS SO AFO 2019 Prelims, the entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability,and English Language will be covered through Video Lessons & Live Discussions.
- For preparation for IBPS SO AFO Mains, the online course covers professional knowledge (Agriculture), in the form of Video Lessons, short and Crisp Study Notes & Live Discussions.
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- All video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions for reinforcement of learning and also helps to check your progress.
- Short and crisp IBPS AFO study notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- IBPS SO AFO 2019 comprehensive online course also provides enough practice questions in the form Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, chapter tests, assignments and section tests.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage is also provided.
- Live Online Classes for IBPS SO AFO 2019 exam with Subject Experts /Program mentors are conducted for Doubt Clarification.
- IBPS SO AFO Online course will also include Guidance for the Interview Round
Here are some IBPS SO AFO 2019 Exam Quick Links for Your Information
Course is valid till selection.
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
The online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. Before each Live Class, a link will be shared through email (provided to us at the time of enrolment) through which the Live Online Class can be joined.
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Why should one join as an Agriculture Officer in a bank after completing graduation in Agriculture and Allied Sciences?
Most of us have two types of goals in life viz. a goal to earn money, and have all the luxuries and the second is usually to have a government (stable) job to rule out the fear of losing our job, fear of performance, fear of daily fixed timing, fear to be far away from home etc., Many of us prefer to achieve the second goal first, because of many reasons, and in the present times, when there is more focus on self-employment by the government and availability of very less vacancies in the government departments, leaving IBPS Agriculture Officer, the best choice for an Agriculture graduate. Also, currently, the private companies opt for post graduates, preferably a candidate with an MBA for a marketing job or MSc/PhD for a research job. So joining bank as an agriculture officer is the best choice.
What are the perks of joining a bank after BSc Agri, when even one can join the same by doing simply graduation?
First of all, it is a Specialist Officer job which can be filled only by an Agri or allied sciences graduate, so you can expect less competition. Moreover, Mains exam is based on subject knowledge, and Prelims is merely a qualifying round. Second, whether you admit it or not, during the four years course in agriculture, there is a bond that develops between us and those, who are totally dependent on farming. So this is the only platform where we can serve the farmer community, as we have the power to provide credit which even a DM does not have. As a bureaucrat/politician, one can make the schemes/plans for the social upliftment, but only a banker can mobilize it, only a banker has the power of authority, whom to give a loan, and in this process, no one can interfere, so in itself this is a job with great respect and great power.
It is very rewarding to start one’s career in a bank as a scale 1 (officer cadre), as one has a career path that can lead to become a CMD of any bank, as you are aware, many of the present CMDs with various public sector banks, have started their career as an agriculture field officer. It is a white collar job with handsome salary, starting with apprx. 34k-36k after deductions, which is the current scenario, and since the revision of wages is pending from November, 2017, so the pay would be more by the time you join. Also other than the salary, there are many other allowances given by the bank like house rent allowance of 6-8k/month, petrol allowance 3-4k/month, similarly, newspaper allowance, cleaning allowance, entertainment allowance, medical allowance etc.,. and many other things like LFCs, foreign tours etc
To start with, please note, Mr. Suresh N. Patel (MD & CEO) of Andhra bank, started his career as an Agriculture Officer, Mr. Rajkiran Rai Gundyadka, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Union Bank of India started his career in 1986 as an Agricultural Finance Officer in Central Bank of India. He is an Agricultural Science graduate. The bank promotions are very quick. After joining, within three to four years, you can get your first promotion. Similarly, you can go up to scale 7 within twenty five to thirty years, by which you will become DGM or GM, which only means that you are the head of a region or a zone in which you will have 500 to 700 branches under your authority. Similarly, after GM then to Executive Director and finally to Chief Managing Director. Many of the present CMDs have started their career as an Agri officer.
How can I prepare for IBPS AFO, as I am from non-Mathematical background or not from Agriculture background?
It is the common query of almost all the Agri students as most of them are from non-Mathematical background. We all think that Quant is related to Maths but it is not completely true. It only needs the knowledge of addition, subtraction, multiplication etc which you learn during your primary/secondary schooling. Rest of the questions are just tricky. First of all, please come out of this false perception about Quant and Reasoning. If still you have doubt, then please watch videos on any topic of Quant on our YouTube Channel which will definitely boost your confidence. As far as English is concerned, start reading daily newspaper which is the simplest and the most effective method for preparing English. Best way to cover the Prelims syllabus is to practice questions from the topics and attempt as many mock tests as you can. So if you want to prepare for IBPS AFO, and then start it right away, you will definitely clear the exam.
Click here to subscribe to Online Course for IBPS SO AFO 2020. In case of more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material >IBPS SO AFO 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enroll for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants).