PFRDA Grade A (IT) Online Course
and Preparation Strategies
PFRDA Grade A (IT) Online Course
PFRDA has announced the notification for the recruitment of officers for the PFRDA IT stream. The most lucrative opportunity to get a government job offering 18 lac per annum. PFRDA is one of the highly paid jobs in the government sector. The seats are less but the competition is more and to crack this exam you need expertise and mentors who guide you throughout your preparation and advise you what to do and what not to. You need to have strategic guidance and the right mentorship to crack PFRDA IT exam.
To guide you through your PFRDA IT exam preparation we have designed an online course for you. This course is your one-stop platform for all the crisp content, relevant study material, mentorship, and guidance.
PFRDA IT Online Course
- 500+ video lessons covering the whole syllabus of the PFRDA IT Officer exam
- 150+ Study Notes as per the new exam pattern
- 15 Full-length Practice Tests for PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) IT Phase I exam
- 10 Full-length Practice Tests for PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) IT Phase 2 exam
- 10000+ Practice questions based on the latest pattern covering the entire syllabus of PFRDA IT Officer exam
- 75+ Chapter Tests for easy understanding of concepts
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests, and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus
- Our experts will provide Mentorship, Guidance, Tips, and Preparation strategies at each stage of preparation
- PFRDA IT Online Course includes guidance for Group Discussion and Interview Round as well
Why Choose PFRDA IT Online Course?
One Stop Solution: You will get all your exam-related resources in one place including video lessons, study plan, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions and many more. You don’t need to search for anything else. The content provided is more than enough for your selection.
All Time Mentorship: The course gives you an opportunity to avail the best mentorship in India. Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as they will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For any exam preparation, it is always recommended to have a faculty that has relevant work experience. Such faculties can share their own experiences and understand the problems you are facing thus giving you instant solutions. Along with mentoring you in your exam preparation, our mentors also guide you through the career aspects and you can discuss your thoughts anytime with them
Live Classes: Daily Live classes with expert faculties to clarify all your queries related to any topic in the syllabus. The general discussions with students help you channelize your concepts in the right direction
Support: When you are practicing questions or doing self-study at home you may get stuck at several points. It's not possible that faculty will be available 24/7. However, we thrive to resolve all your queries on time, therefore have a 24/7 support facility. You can email us the questions you are stuck at or topic you are confused about and will reply
Success Stories: We keep sharing the journey of students who made it to their dream jobs. The stories tell about all the hardships faced in the preparation and how the people overcome them. These success stories will motivate you to work even more harder to make it to the finish line
External Faculties: We keep conducting sessions oftenly with personnel (ex-RBI, ex-SEBI, ex-Bank PO’s and many more) who share their experiences and also clear any confusions you have about working in such organizations. To name a few, we had sessions with Dr Sanjeev Sharma, PhD IIT Rorkee, Former Regional Director and Chief General Manager, RBI and with Mr. Prasanth Saran (Ex-SEBI Whole Time Member)
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?