PFRDA Assistant Manager recruitment for filling various vacancies under Grade A Officer is out. The PFRDA Grade A 2021 has posts in various streams like General, Actuarial, Finance and Accounts, IT, Official Language (Rajbhasha) and Research (Economics and Statistics). The online process for filling up PFRDA Assistant Manager officer posts has started from August 13, 2021 and ends on September 16, 2021. Let’s get detailed information from below.
The PFRDA Grade A Phase 2 2021 result has been announced. The interview for PFRDA Grade A 2021 is scheduled to take place tentatively between January 24 - February 02, 2022.
PFRDA Grade A 2021 final result is out for all streams covered under PFRDA Grade A recruitment 2021.
NOTE- You can apply for a maximum of 2 streams for which you are eligible as per your educational qualifications. You need to submit a separate online application form for each stream along with the requisite fees.
The number of vacancies in the PFRDA Grade A notification varies according to the stream you are applying for. Further, the PFRDA Grade A vacancies 2021 will also be divided between reserved and unreserved categories. To know the total number of vacancies in PFRDA Grade A exam notification, check out the table below.
|Stream||Number of Posts||Out of which PwBD||Total Posts|
|Finance & Accounts||-||-||01||-||01||-||02|
How to Apply Online
In order to apply for various posts in different streams under PFRDA Grade A notification, you need to visit the official website of PFRDA. The application is an online procedure mentioned in a few steps as mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of PFRDA www.pfrda.org.in
- Open the Link Careers and click on the APPLY NOW link
- After that, Go to the “Click on New Registration” button where you need to enter all the basic details like Name, phone number, and Email address along with other important details. Please make sure that the phone number and email address entered are correct because these will be used further for communication
- A Password and Registration Number will be generated by the system
- You need to use this system generated registration number and password to log in again
- Fill in all the required details asked in the application form
- Upload photograph, signature, left thumb impression and Handwritten declaration in the dimensions that are specified by PFRDA. The specifications are provided below:
- The scanned photograph must lie between 20KB to 50 KB with a light background
- For the Signature, the size must lie between 10KB to 50KB
- A left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. The size of the scanned left thumb impression must lie between 10KB to 20KB
- Along with all this, you also need to scan and upload a handwritten declaration. The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” Please note that you need to write the exact sentence in English Only. The file size of the same must be between 20KB to 50KB
- The Signature / Handwriting declaration should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Click on the submit button after verifying all the details
- Pay the application fee through online mode as no other mode is valid
- Take out the print of the PFRDA Grade A online application form and fee receipt for the future
After entering all your details in the PFRDA Grade A Officer online application, you will be asked to submit the application fee. Your application will not be considered complete if you fail to submit the application fee. The ‘Application Fee/Intimation Charges’ for the PFRDA Assistant Manager Officer exam 2021 is provided below. Any bank transaction charges will be borne by you. The PFRDA Assistant Manager application fee once paid will not be refunded.
|Unreserved, EWS & OBC||Rs. 800/-|
Few weeks before the PFRDA Grade A 2021 exam, admit card will be released on its official website. Intimation for downloading PFRDA Assistant Manager call letter will be sent through email/SMS also. The admit card has all the information regarding exam date, exam time and examination venue. The admit cards for Phase 2 and Phase 3 will be released separately. The PFRDA Grade A exam admit card will be available through online mode only. You will be required to produce a copy of the admit card along with a copy of your valid identity proof in original and photostat at the examination venue. No hard copy will be sent to any individual.
PFRDA also arrange pre-examination training for reserved candidates, free of cost at New Delhi. If you want to avail this facility you need to send an email at email@example.com in the format mentioned by PFRDA along with a scanned copy of your caste certificate. The email should be sent on or before the last date of submission of the online application form i.e September 16, 2021. You need to bring an attested copy of your caste certificate and a copy of the registration receipt to the training centre. You need to make your own arrangements for travel, boarding, lodging for the duration of the training. Pre-examination training details will be communicated via email.
PFRDA Grade A Notification Free Mock Tests
PFRDA Grade A Notification Previous Year Paper
- 150 Minutes
- 190 Questions
- 200 Marks
- 120 Minutes
- 200 Questions
- 200 Marks