Aazadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: Experience free courses from Aug 8 to Aug 15
Cracking the PFRDA exam is often deemed as a hard nut exam to crack but it is not so hard as deemed. It all depends on your preparation and the toughest part for any student is to decide how to start PFRDA exam preparation with the exam pattern being changed in the latest PFRDA Grade A notification. You need someone to guide you on how to start your preparation and reach your goal of cracking the PFRDA exam. Here we are with PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) online course designed by our expert faculty as per the new exam pattern. ixamBee’s PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) online course is designed in a way that will give you real exam experience as much as possible.
PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) General Online Course
- 600 + video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of the PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) exam
- 300+ Study Notes covering the entire syllabus of the PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) exam
- 15 Full-length Practice Tests for PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) General Phase I exam
- 10 Full-length Practice Tests for PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) General Phase 2 exam
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering the entire syllabus of PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) General exam.
- 75+ Chapter Tests for easy understanding of concepts
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips, and Preparation strategies at each stage of preparation
- PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) General Online Course includes guidance for Group Discussion and Interview Round as well.
Why Choose PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) General Online Course?
All your preparation in One place: You will get all your exam-related resources in one place including video lessons, study plan, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions and many more.
The Best Faculty: Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as they will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For any exam preparation, it is always recommended to have a faculty that has relevant work experience. Such faculties can share their own experiences and understand the problems you are facing thus giving you instant solutions.
Live Classes: Daily Live classes with expert faculties to clarify all your queries related to any topic in the syllabus.
Support: When you are practicing questions or doing self-study at home you may get stuck at several points. It's not possible that faculty will be available 24/7. However, we strive to resolve all your queries on time, therefore have a 24/7 support facility. You can email us the questions you are stuck at or topic you are confused about and will reply.
Success Stories: ixamBee will keep sharing the journey of students who made it to their dream jobs. These success stories will motivate you to work even more harder to make it to the finish line.
External Faculties: We keep conducting sessions with personnel (ex-RBI, ex-SEBI, ex-Bank PO’s and many more) who share their experiences and also clear any confusions you have about working in such organizations. To name a few, we had sessions with Dr Sanjeev Sharma, PhD IIT Rorkee, Former Regional Director and Chief General Manager, RBI and with Mr.Prasanth Saran (Ex-SEBI Whole Time Member).
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Banking System in India
- Regulation and supervision
- Financial Institutions
- Basics of Derivatives
- RBI and Monetary Policy
- Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Financial Inclusion
- Corporate Governance and CSR
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Section Test Finance
- Forex markets and Guidelines
- Mutual Funds
- Updates on Banking and Finance Sector
- Financial System
- The Management Basics
- Leadership Concept
- Human Resource Development
- Section Test Management
- RBI and Monetary Policy
- Growth and Development
- Economy and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy
- International Economic Institutions
- Balance of Payments
- Human Development
- Basic concepts of Economics
- Public Economics
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Commerical Law
- Taxation Related
- Methods of costing
- Basics of Cost control and analysis
- Lean systems
- Overview of Costing
- Section Test Costing
- Corporate Governance and CSR
- Companies Act 2013