To apply for IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Agriculture Officer Exam, one needs to be an Agriculture graduate, therefore the competition is narrowed down to thousands, and thus it is a golden opportunity for agriculture graduates. All that is required to crack IBPS RRB SO Agriculture Officer exam is a good approach, quality study content, hard-work and dedicated effort to prepare for the exam.
IBPS RRB SO AGRICULTURE OFFICER ONLINE COURSE
We, at ixamBee understand students’ requirements very well, and therefore we offer the IBPS RRB SO Agriculture Officer Online Course- an exclusive course for the preparation of the IBPS RRB SO Agriculture Officer Exam.
IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Agriculture Officer Online Coaching contains:
- 430 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS RRB SO Agriculture Officer.
- 70+ videos out of 430 exclusively for professional knowledge (Agriculture) subject.
- 220+ Study notes in PDF format especially for professional knowledge (Agriculture) and Financial Awareness Section, Computer Knowledge and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 220+ study notes, 85+ are exclusively for professional knowledge (Agriculture) subject
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 7 full-length practice tests each for of IBPS RRB Officer SO Agriculture officer
- More than 7000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests make you practice exhaustively, enhancing your speed and accuracy to face the exam with confidence and full preparation.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips, and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- IBPS RRB SO Agriculture Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Vikram is a Polity & International Relations expert who has cleared exams like UKPCS (Pre), SSC GD and SSC CHSL among others. Many UPSC, PCS and SSC aspirants have benefited from his guidance for the last 4 years.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Sonal Saklani is M.Sc. Ag. (Agronomy) & B.Sc. Agriculture from GBPUAT, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand. She has been awarded Research Assistantship.
Himani Bhandari has done a Master's in Soil Science from G.B.Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. She is a B. Sc. in Agriculture ( VCSG UUHF College of Forestry, Ranichauri, Tehri Garhwal). She is a qualified Research Assistantship during the Master's Degree Programme.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- Addition & subtraction
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Computer paper
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Financial Markets
- Section Test Finance
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- Extra content for Finance concepts
- Extra content related to Banking industry
- Basic principles of crop production
- Cropping System and details
- Agro Climatic Zones and details
- Horticulture and Details
- Current Agriculture
- Basics of Plant Pathology
- Kurukshetra Magazine
- Current Agriculture Data and Reports
- शब्द भंडार
- हिन्दी भाषा का संक्षिप्त इतिहास
- वाक्य त्रुटि एवं संशोधन