ICAR IARI Technician Notification
The ICAR-IARI released a notification announcing vacancies for the posts of Technician (T-1) at ICAR Headquarters & Research Institutes. This is an excellent opportunity for eligible candidates.
ICAR IARI Technician New Exam Dates 2021
On April 25, 2021 the ICAR-IARI has recently announced the updated examination dates for the ICAR Technician CBT. The Computer-Based Test is set to take place on July 7 and 8, 2021. Interested candidates can access the official notification regarding the exam dates by referring to the notification cut-out provided below. For more clarity, please also refer to the previous announcement that was made about the ICAR IARI exam cancellation in the section below.
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Cancelled
Important Update: On February 28, March 2, March 4, and March 5, 2022, in multiple locations around the country, ICAR-IARI Notification held an online exam (computer-based test) for the position of Technician. On June 13, 2022, the results of the candidates who had appeared were announced.
However, anomalies have been found in the examination mentioned above. The aforementioned exam, which was held on February 28, March 2, March 4, and March 5, 2022, at various centres around the country, has been CANCELLED by the ICAR-competent IARI's authority in order to preserve the integrity of the exam. Also, it has been determined to only conduct re-examinations for candidates who showed up for the CBT exam, which was held on February 28, March 2, March 4, and March 5, in various shifts. The exam schedule will be made public in due time on the IARI website, and candidates will be informed of it.
The ICAR Technical vacancy can be considered a good opportunity. All those who are interested in applying for the post can do so right away. The ICAR-IARI has increased the Technician (T-1) vacancies from 641 to 802 to be filled in various Indian Agricultural Research Institutes & ICAR headquarters. Having complete information regarding the exam is of utmost importance, as it helps form a basic idea of the level of the exam. The vacancies provided by ICAR can change at its discretion and are tentative for now. Know about the complete breakup of ICAR Technician vacancies from the table below:
|Category||No. of vacancies|
How To Apply
The application window for ICAR Technician recruitment is open from December 18, 2021, to January 20, 2022. It is advised to all the candidates that they start filling up the application as early as possible. To ensure the successful completion of the registration/application process, you should be well aware of all the steps as follows:
- A candidate needs to apply online by visiting the official website of ICAR-IARI and clicking on the tab “Recruitment Cell” available at https://www.iari.res.in/.
- You need to enter a valid mobile number and email address for all further communication.
- You need to first register on the official website and once you are registered successfully, you need to keep the received login id and password details safe for future login.
- Once you have registered, you have to start filling up all your details in the online application form.
- Be careful to enter all the correct information. Once the application has been submitted, no change or editing will be required.
- You need to further upload :
- A recent passport-size scanned photograph with a size of 50-80 Kb and in .jpg/jpeg format.
- A scanned copy of your signature is taken in black ink only on white paper. The file size can be 10-30 Kb and in jpg/jpeg format.
- Relevant certificates must also be uploaded within a file size of 50-1000Kb in jpg/jpeg format.
- A message about the successful uploading of all these documents will be displayed on the screen.
- You can now review your application once to avoid any errors.
- Candidates can edit their forms at many stages. After the final submission, no changes will be permissible.
- The final step will be to pay the registration/application fee. The fee will have to be paid online through the Debit/Credit/UPI method.
- If your online payment is complete, a message will be flashed on the screen. If it doesn’t appear, it implies that you need to go through the same process again.
- Click on the submit button.
After filling up all the details in the ICAR application form, the most important step remains. Until you pay the online application fee, the registration process will remain incomplete. The fee will be paid via online mode and can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ NetBanking/UPI.
|Women/ Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/ExServicemen / Person with Benchmark Disability||Rs. 300/-|
All the female candidates and those belonging to the SC/ST or Persons with Benchmark Disabilities are exempted from the examination fee. They only need to pay the registration fee.
The ICAR exam for the Technician post will be conducted in one phase only. It will be an online objective test. The admit cards for the same will be released on the official website of ICAR a few days before the examination. The candidates need to download the admit cards from the website. The call letters will not be sent via post to any candidate.