FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical)
Difficulty Based Chapter
Food Corporation of India (FCI), has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer. To apply for FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) post, prior experience is not required, and therefore if you plan your FCI AGM Technical exam preparation well you can easily crack the exam. ixamBee is offering FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) Online course which has been curated by our experts after thorough analysis and research. Our experts have provided you with everything that will make your FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) exam Preparation a cakewalk so that you achieve your dream of joining FCI as Assistant General Manager.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) Online Course Consists of:
- 420+ Video Lessons covering whole syllabus of FCI Technical exam.
- 180+ Study Notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels.
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests for FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) exam.
- 10000+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for Interview Round.
Why Choose FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) Online Classes?
- To-the-point short and crisp video lessons for better understanding.
- Every video has been provided with concept clearing questions to check your progress.
- Ample Practice questions are provided in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, Chapter Tests, Assignments, and Section Tests.
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors.
- Experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, Kailash Tiwari has completed MSc Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & BSc Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals. He is faculty for Agriculture and Research Development.
Dr.Rajani has completed PhD in Horticulture (Vegetable Science) form G.B.P.U.A &T, Pantnagar. She is working as a Assistant Professor at Jaipur National University. She has published several research papers and articles in leading journals. She is expert faculty for Agriculture.