SEBI Grade A Research Online Course
SEBI had released notification for SEBI Grade A Research stream and to perform well in the SEBI Grade A Research exam you need a solid preparation plan which will help you crack the exam. You might be feeling like you are awash in a sea of advice, some good, some bad, and some just plain unhelpful.
In such a bewildered situation, what would be best than guidance from experts themselves. To pave your SEBI Grade A Research exam preparation towards success, ixamBee is offering SEBI Grade A Research online course. Prepared by experts after thorough research and analysis, SEBI Grade A Research online course is a comprehensively structured course that will render complete syllabus of SEBI Grade A Research exam at one place.
SEBI GRADE A 2020 ONLINE COURSE FOR Research CONSISTS OF:
- 480 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of SEBI Grade A 2020 Research Exam.
- Out of 480+ video lessons, 80+ are exclusively for Research paper.
- 175+ Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out 0f 175+, 75+ study notes are exclusively for Research paper.
- 20 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Research Phase 1 (15 full-length practice tests for Paper 1 and 5 full-length practice tests for Paper 2)
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests for Phase 2 - Paper 1, with personalized performance feedback.
- 5 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Research Phase 2- Paper 2 (Specialized Subject -Research).
- 1,500 + practice questions exclusively for the specialized subject - Research with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Around 7500+ practice questions for Paper 1 in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
SEBI GRADE A 2020 ONLINE COURSE IS ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A (Research) EXAM
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation and to make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness for a subject.
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy.
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions.
- One-on-One interactions with faculty to clarify your queries and get proper guidance.
- Study Hive : StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to access the SEBI Grade A Research Online Course Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >SEBI Grade A Research Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 2:How to enroll for the SEBI Grade A Research Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to SEBI Grade A Research Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 3:Are all SEBI Grade A Research Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Some SEBI Grade A Research Video Lessons will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 4:What happens if someone misses any SEBI Grade A Research Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend SEBI Grade A Research Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.
Mr. Karan Sardana possesses a degree in B.Tech. He is an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and Reasoning for Banking and SSC exams for last 10 years.
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Ms. Shweta Singh has earlier worked with ICICI Bank in Training and Development for about 7 years. She has a degree in B.Sc. Agri (Hons) and MBA (Finance) from IIM Ahmedabad.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Dr. Sharma has been a central banker- started his career as RBI Grade B Officer and Retired as Regional Director (CGM), RBI.