SEBI Research Online Course Optimisation
To pave your SEBI Grade A Research exam preparation towards success, ixamBee is offering SEBI Grade A Research online course. Prepared by a team of experts after thorough research and analysis, SEBI Grade A Research online study material is comprehensively structured to render the complete syllabus of the SEBI Grade A Research exam at one place. Moreover, you get to attempt SEBI Descriptive English questions with free evaluation by our faculty.
SEBI Grade A Online COurse for Research Consists of:
- 480 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of SEBI Grade A Research Exam.
- Out of 480+ video lessons, 80+ are exclusively for Research paper.
- 175+ Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 175+, 75+ study notes are exclusively for Research paper.
- 20 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Research Phase 1 (15 full-length practice tests for Paper 1 and 5 full-length practice tests for Paper 2)
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests for Phase 2 - Paper 1, with personalized performance feedback.
- 5 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Research Phase 2- Paper 2 (Specialized Subject -Research).
- 1,500 + practice questions exclusively for the specialized subject - Research with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Around 7500+ practice questions for Paper 1 in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
SEBI Grade A Online Course is a One-point Source of Preparation for EBI Grade A (Research) Exam
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation. You can practice exhaustively to increase your confidence in both speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness for a subject.
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy.
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions
Want to see yourself in the list of selected candidates, then enroll for ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Research Online Course
- Shivani (Selected as SEBI Grade A Research 2020)
ixamBee Research Stream study material is crisp and to the point. I found it covered almost all the syllabus. On top of it, practice tests and mock tests were close to what I witnessed in the actual exam. I used to revise the material multiple times. And for some topics mentioned in the notes, I referred to my own written notes. Nothing is impossible when we decide to work hard and I did that. I had sleepless nights and am happy that I was moving in the right direction as I trusted ixamBee content and my belief. I had qualified for both General and Research Stream SEBI GRADE A interview, which was a dream come true for me. We were only three candidates were there across the country who had qualified for 2 streams. Finally, we all are in. The material is quite relevant and required necessity. Since no other good platform was providing research stream material, ixamBee material helped me gain Knowledge of advanced concepts, at a decent price and in less time. I would also like to mention that the material is free from error and updated which is the best thing for candidates. I would like to thank the faculties who all were involved in video lessons, content selection, and design.
- Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixamBee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during the interview stage
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Aditi is a B.A. (Economics) from DU and M.A. (Economics) from JNU. She is a UGC NET qualified faculty acing the exam with a stunning 99.69 percentile. Aditi has also cracked the coveted GATE exam. After pursuing her studies she worked at the Department of Commerce under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for close to a year. Later, she pursued her fellowship at the Centre for WTO studies for another year. She has successfully mentored a lot of UPSC and other government job aspirants.
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Reasoning Index
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- GA Index
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Section Test Finance
- Mutual Funds
- RBI and SEBI Circulars
- Financial System
- Monetary Policy
- National Income
- Money and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy
- International Financial Institutions
- Balance of Payments
- Demand & Supply and Market Structures
- Public Economics
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing