NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Finance Online Course
Now that the curtain has fallen on the NABARD Grade A Finance Phase 1 exam, it's time to shift gears and focus on the next hurdle: the NABARD Grade A Finance Phase 2 exam. It's crucial to recognize that Phase 2 poses a greater challenge than its predecessor, demanding a more refined level of preparation.
To guide you through this demanding journey, ixamBee has introduced the NABARD Grade A Finance Phase 2 Online Course. Crafted by our expert faculty, this course is tailored to equip you with the necessary skills and insights. So, buckle up for the next stage, and let's conquer it together!
NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Finance Online Course Consists of:
- 100+ Conceptual Videos
- PDF Notes
- 5 Mock Tests
- Chapter Test and Concept Check Questions covering the entire syllabus of the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Finance exam
- Live Class for Doubts Solving with Finance Faculty
How can you enroll for the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Finance Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Finance Online Course under the ‘NABARD’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course, and you will find complete details of the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Finance Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Finance Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Aditi is a B.A. (Economics) from DU and M.A. (Economics) from JNU. She is a UGC NET qualified faculty acing the exam with a stunning 99.69 percentile. Aditi has also cracked the coveted GATE exam. After pursuing her studies she worked at the Department of Commerce under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for close to a year. Later, she pursued her fellowship at the Centre for WTO studies for another year. She has successfully mentored a lot of UPSC and other government job aspirants.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Prateek Taldar is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Auditing and Accounting. He has had the privilege of working with prestigious global companies such as PwC and NatWest.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Study Materials Information
- RBI Reports
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- Money markets and bond markets
- Risk Management in Banks
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Other Financial Concepts
- Working capital management
- Capital Budgeting
- General Topics in Finance
- Cost of Capital and Business Valuations
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Letter Writing
- Report Writing
- Phase II Full Length Practice Tests
- Financial Statement Preparation & Analysis
- Accounting Standards
- Commerical Law
- Taxation Related
- Methods of costing
- Basics of Cost control and analysis
- Lean systems
- Overview of Costing
- Section Test Costing
- Class Recordings Finance Stream
- Class Recordings Descriptive English