SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course
The life of a SIDBI Grade A employee is full of opportunities and empowerment, but the journey to becoming one is not a mere breeze. Hence, it is vital to have a strategy before you start preparing for the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Exam.You might research and start working on your preparation with many study resources available online. But what if you get one-on-one guidance from experts who have years of experience in mentoring students for the government competitive exams? Isn’t it phenomenal to get expert assistance to prepare for your exam? You will not only study the whole syllabus but also get your confidence boosted.
Our experts at ixamBee have come up with an online course that will prepare you for the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Exam, as you are well aware of the fact that this year, the recruitment process of SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager has completely changed. There is no online exam for the recruitment of Assistant Managers. You are required to clear the Psychometric Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Furthermore, SIDBI has also introduced changes in the SIDBI Grade A eligibility criteria. For this reason, many eligible candidates have started feeling anxious, being completely unaware of what might be asked in the GD and PI of the SIDBI Grade A recruitment process. Therefore, our ‘SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course’ will benefit you in a way that will make you thoroughly prepared for this exam and make you stand ahead of your competitors.
This course is going to be your armor for acing this exam. Thus, this is the perfect time for you to enroll in this course. Get benefitted from the amazing results which you will get after the completion of this course.
The SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course consists of:
- Guidance for GD, interview, and psychometric test: Get 360-degree guidance for the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager exam. From Psychometric Test to Interview, everything is covered in this course.
- Live classes by experts from SIDBI, RBI, and PSBs: Our experts at ixamBee are experienced in guiding students for prestigious Government organizations like SIDBI, NABARD, etc. Experience live class interaction with them and get guided for all the SIDBI Grade A Exam phases.
- Mock interviews: The SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview is the final and deciding stage of whether you can become a SIDBI official. Mock interviews are the best way to master the skill of answering most efficiently on the actual interview day.
- Mock Group Discussions: This year, Group Discussion have become stage one of the recruitment process of Grade A officers at SIDBI. However, only practice can help you to prepare what needs to be done and what not during the group discussion process.
- Recorded Notes: Study at your convenience and get recordings of the session that will help you recall and revise all the lessons anywhere and at any time of the day.
Why Choose SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course
Why settle for less when preparing for the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Officer Exam? Just opt for the SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course by ixamBee, and you'll unlock your maximum potential!
Picking the SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course from ixamBee is a smart move for several reasons. This course stands out by delving into various case studies, pertinent topics, and strategies for navigating them. It provides thorough insights and practical skills to handle real-world risk situations.
Crafted by industry experts, this course offers learners valuable insights. Being online, it provides the flexibility to study at your convenience. With full-length practice tests, you can familiarize yourself with the exam format and gauge your preparedness. The added support and guidance from instructors make the learning experience seamless.
Ultimately, completing the SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course enhances your professional credibility, setting you apart in the competitive job market. In the end, this course equips you with essential tactics and support crucial for excelling in your career as a SIDBI officer.
How to Enroll in SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course?
- Visit our website at https://www.ixambee.com/.
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'Online Course tab' where you can select the ‘SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course’ under the "Interview" section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course, and you will find complete details of the SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course.
- You can click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for the SIDBI Grade A GD and Interview Guidance Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Sanjay Naveen Gowan is a seasoned executive with a proven history in the financial services sector. Boasting extensive experience in senior management roles, he has showcased proficiency in pivotal areas such as Risk Management, Banking, Business Strategy, Financial Analysis, and Credit. With a track record of success, Sanjay is recognized for his adeptness in institution building and possesses exceptional leadership skills. His strategic mindset and business development acumen underscore his contributions to the financial industry.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Rashmi Prasad is ex-GM SBI with 37 years of service. She has over 20 years of experience in the recruitment of probationary officers, specialists, company secretary, doctors for Bank’s panel, Relationship managers, Wealth Managers as well as promotion interviews for senior management.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mrs. Abha Anand, former General Manager, Union Bank of India, has more than three decades of experience working with the banking sector in both field and administrative side. Mrs. Abha has done her master's in art from Banaras Hindu University and served various strata of society in rural, semi-urban, urban, and metropolitan areas, pan-India, in states viz. Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Chandigarh (U.T.), Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Delhi (U.T.). She served as Branch Head of Scale I to Scale VI branches for more than 25 years and headed the bank’s flagship project “Union Xperience” on Customer Service Excellence in association with consultants McKinsey and Co. She also transformed 251 existing branches of the bank into “Union Xperience branches ” Pan-India.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.