SEBI Grade A IT Online Course
25 Full Length
SEBI has released 17 vacancies for IT (Information Technology) Stream in its SEBI Grade A 2020 notification. SEBI has changed the exam pattern for all streams this year. The exam pattern for SEBI GRADE A IT Stream has also changed and it might have created confusion in your mind. ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A 2020 Online Course for IT is the one-stop solution for your SEBI Grade A IT exam preparation. Prepared by expert faculty after thorough research, this SEBI Grade A 2020 Online Course for IT will help you crack the exam with flying colours.
SEBI GRADE A 2020 ONLINE COURSE FOR IT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) CONSISTS OF:
- 500 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of SEBI Grade A 2020 IT Exam.
- 125 videos out of 500 exclusively for Specialized Subject (IT) Information Technology.
- 100+ Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 100+ Study notes, 60 PDFs are exclusively for Specialized Subject (IT) Information Technology.
- 20 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Phase 1 (10 full-length practice tests each for Paper 1 and Paper 2)
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests for Phase 2 - Paper 1, with personalized performance feedback
- 5 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Phase 2- Paper 2 (Specialized Subject -Information Technology)
- 7,500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
SEBI GRADE A 2020 ONLINE COURSE IS ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A (IT) EXAM
- All the video lessons are short and crisp and cover the entire syllabus for both the Phases of SEBI Grade A (IT) 2020 Exam.
- The course covers in detail, the syllabus of Phase 1, Paper 1 (General Awareness (including some questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.)
- The course Covers the prescribed IT syllabus for Paper 2 of both Phase 1 and Phase 2 (Database Concepts ER model, SQL, Programming Concepts (Java /C/ C++ ), Data Analytics Languages (Python / R), Algorithms for problem-solving, Networking Concepts, Information Cyber Security Concepts, Data warehousing, Shell Programming)
- The course provides guidance and practice on Descriptive English (Paper 1-Phase 2). The course consists of video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback from expert faculty
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation and to make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness for a subject
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions
Click Here, to subscribe to the SEBI Grade A IT Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call us at 92055 24028 or send us an email at hello@ixamBee.com
Yes, the course will help you to prepare for all the papers in the Phase 1 and Phase 2 exam. Personalized guidance for Phase III (interview) will be given to the selected candidates
The SEBI Grade A IT Online Course is designed to provide all the content is a crisp and orderly manner. Suggested strategy and order of preparation will be provided and this can be discussed with the faculty too. Under the SEBI Grade A IT Online Course, a judicious mix of videos and study notes is used to cover the entire syllabus. Complementing the video and notes lessons, the course will have various concept check questions, chapter tests, section tests and full-length mock tests for each Phase to given adequate practice sessions to the enrolled candidates to test their preparation at various stages. All the material under the course (including lessons and tests) can be accessed anytime, anywhere by the enrolled candidates by logging into their account. The course will also include live classes with the faculty for doubt-clarifications.
Study Material is available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com/Dashboard/Online Course/SEBI GRADE A IT Online Course; Select the subject and click on the study material you want to view from the list.
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts.
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded
The online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. The weekly schedule and link to join the Live Classes will be available on your ixamBee dashboard.
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have good working internet for attending Live classes and watching Video Lessons. However, please note that WizIQ works best on the latest Google chrome browser, also works on Firefox but might get video compatibility issues. IE is definitely not recommended.
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Live Doubt Clarification Classes are mostly conducted at night (9/9: 30 PM), however, at times classes are conducted in the day time as well.