SEBI Grade A IT Online Course
SEBI has released 17 vacancies for IT (Information Technology) Stream in its SEBI Grade A notification. SEBI has changed the exam pattern for all streams this year. The exam pattern for SEBI GRADE A IT Stream has also changed and it might have created confusion in your mind. ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Online Course for IT is the one-stop solution for your SEBI Grade A IT exam preparation. Prepared by expert faculty after thorough research, this SEBI Grade A Online Course for IT will help you crack the exam with flying colours.
SEBI GRADE A ONLINE COURSE FOR IT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) CONSISTS OF:
- 500 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of SEBI Grade A IT Exam.
- 125 videos out of 500 exclusively for Specialized Subject (IT) Information Technology.
- 100+ Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 100+ Study notes, 60 PDFs are exclusively for Specialized Subject (IT) Information Technology.
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2)
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests for Phase 2 - Paper 1, with personalized performance feedback
- 5 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Phase 2- Paper 2 (Specialized Subject -Information Technology)
- 7,500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
SEBI GRADE A ONLINE COURSE IS ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A (IT) EXAM
- All the video lessons are short and crisp and cover the entire syllabus for both the Phases of SEBI Grade A (IT) Exam.
- The course covers in detail, the syllabus of Phase 1, Paper 1 (General Awareness (including some questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.)
- The course Covers the prescribed IT syllabus for Paper 2 of both Phase 1 and Phase 2 (Database Concepts ER model, SQL, Programming Concepts (Java /C/ C++ ), Data Analytics Languages (Python / R), Algorithms for problem-solving, Networking Concepts, Information Cyber Security Concepts, Data warehousing, Shell Programming)
- The course provides guidance and practice on Descriptive English (Paper 1-Phase 2). The course consists of video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback from expert faculty
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation and to make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness for a subject
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for IT
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How can I enrol for ixamBee online course for SEBI Grade A?
Visit ixamBee official website and under the online course section head, click for the SEBI Grade A online course. Register your self and pay the amount. In case of any assistance reach us at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com
Q 2:What's the benefit of joining ixamBee SEBI Grade A online course?
ixamBee never compromise on the quality of content that it offers to its students. The online course of SEBI Grade A has been designed by experts who have vast experience in the banking/insurance and financial field. The most important point is that SEBI Grade A course includes all the latest updates of the syllabus in a lucid way.
Q 3:Does the SEBI Grade A Online course package include Interview Guidance or Preparation?
Yes, the online course package includes Interview Guidance along with all study material. The interview course will definitely help you to clear the barrier with flying colours by making you aware of the tits and bits of the Interview round.
Q 4:Can I purchase an additional online course if I have already purchased SEBI Grade A online course?
Yes, of course, you can buy an additional course even if you have already purchased one. Also, ixamBee has a combo courses facility where you get two or more than two courses combined. The profit is that if you take combo courses you will have the benefit of saving your money and also time.
Q 5:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- SEBI Grade A Research Officer: Salary, Job Profile and Other Details
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021 Results Out!! Direct Link for Merit List
- NABARD Grade B Prelims Result Out!: Check Here
- IBPS Recruitment for Research Associate 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Study Plan for You!
- IBPS RRB 2021 Scales 1, 2 & 3 Results Announced: Direct Link for Result
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Tips for Revision
- Few Last Minute Tips for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- PFRDA Grade A Exam 2021: Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020