Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Online Course for IT is the one-stop solution for your SEBI Grade A IT preparation. As the SEBI Grade A IT recruitment notification is out now, this SEBI Grade A IT Online Course will help you crack the exam with flying colours. SEBI IT study material consists of study, video lessons, practice tests and live classes for doubt clarification. The SEBI IT mock tests are prepared only after thorough research of the latest exam pattern and SEBI IT previous year question papers. The SEBI Grade A IT preparation will be incomplete without practicing Descriptive English questions. Hence, ixamBee also offers Descriptive English practice tests with free evaluation by our faculty.
SEBI Grade A Online Course For IT (Information Technology) Consists Of:
- 500 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of SEBI Grade A IT Exam.
- 125 videos out of 500 exclusively for Specialized Subject (IT) Information Technology.
- 100+ Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 100+ Study notes, 60 PDFs are exclusively for Specialized Subject (IT) Information Technology.
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2)
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests for Phase 2 - Paper 1, with personalized performance feedback
- 5 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Phase 2- Paper 2 (Specialized Subject -Information Technology)
- 7,500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
SEBI Grade A Online Course Is One-Point Source For Preparation Of SEBI Grade A (IT) Exam
- All the video lessons are short and crisp and cover the entire syllabus for both the Phases of SEBI Grade A (IT) exam.
- The course covers in detail, the syllabus of Phase 1, Paper 1 (General Awareness (including some questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.)
- The course Covers the prescribed IT syllabus for Paper 2 of both Phase 1 and Phase 2 (Database Concepts ER model, SQL, Programming Concepts (Java /C/ C++ ), Data Analytics Languages (Python / R), Algorithms for problem-solving, Networking Concepts, Information Cyber Security Concepts, Data warehousing, Shell Programming)
- The course provides guidance and practice on Descriptive English (Paper 1-Phase 2). The course consists of video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback from expert faculty
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation. SEBI Grade A IT course covers all the aspects of the exam thoroughly and makes you practice exhaustively thus making you confident for both speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness for a subject
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions
SEBI Grade A IT 2022 – Specialized 40 Days Study Plan [Download PDF]
Every year, thousands of candidates attempt the SEBI Grade A exam, but only a few successfully clear all the stages. In this article, we will share with you a detailed strategy and 60 days SEBI Grade A IT study plan that will help in your exam preparation. The SEBI Grade A study plan for the IT stream has been prepared keeping the SEBI IT Officer syllabus in mind. The syllabus is divided into several topics and if you rigorously follow it along with practicing mocks or test series you will definitely ace the SEBI Grade A IT exam with flying colours.
|Quantitative||Reasoning||English||General Awareness||Descriptive English||IT (Phase 1)|
|Week 1||Shortcut Tricks||Blood relations statements||Articles||March BeePedia||Essay Writing||Program control (iteration, recursion, Functions), Scope of variables, Binding of variables & functions|
|Simplification||Blood relations coded||Newspaper editorial reading + vocabulary||March PIB||Parameter passing, Functional and Logic Programming, OOPS Concepts|
|Approximation||Inequality||parts of speech||March EBF Videos||Inheritance, Class and object, Constructors|
|Puzzles & Seating arrangement||Practice||Functions, Exception Handling|
|Week 2||Series||Tenses||March EBF & GA MCQs||Precis Writing||Regex, Slicing, Data reshaping, Dataframes, Dictionaries, and Sets, File Management|
|Quadratic Equation||Coded Inequality||Rules of grammar||April BeePedia||Classes, and Functions, Data Mining, Lists, Importing and exporting data, charts, and graphs|
|Percentage||Syllogism||Newspaper editorial reading + vocabulary||April PIB||Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees|
|Puzzles & Seating arrangement||Practice||April EBF Videos||Revision|
|Week 3||Profit & Loss||March & April BeePedia & PIB Revision||Reading Comprehension||Revision|
|Partnership||Reverse syllogism||Active Passive Voice||GA & EBF April MCQs||ER‐model, Relational model: relational algebra, tuple calculus|
|Ratio and Proportion||Coding decoding||Direct Indirect speech||May BeePedia||Integrity constraints, normal forms|
|Average||Coding decoding logical||Correct word usage||May PIB||File organization, indexing (e.g., B and B+ trees)|
|Age||Puzzles & Seating arrangement||Newspaper editorial reading + vocabulary||May EBF Videos||Transactions, and concurrency control|
|Practice||Select, view, truncate, delete, update, alter, Inner join|
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for IT
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
The class was very helpful where I was lacking in solving the moderate level questions in probability. Thank you Karan sir.
It is nice.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Software Engineering and Web Technology
- C Programming
- IT DBMS
- IT Operating System
- IT Networking
- Basics of Computers
- Data Structure
- Data Analytics Languages
- Data Warehousing
- Shell Scripting
- Network Layer and IP Protocol
- TCP IP and OSI
- OOPS Concepts