JAIIB Online Course 2020
Meetings with Faculty
from Subject Experts
JAIIB exam is a career progression exam and is applicable to those who are already working in the banking and finance industry. The purpose of JAIIB is to facilitate knowledge enhancement in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy and legal aspects that are necessary for carrying out day to day banking operations.
We have launched JAIIB online course so as to enhance your preparation and make you crack the exam with ease.
The JAIIB exam is a multiple choice single exam consists of three papers/ subjects which are mentioned below-
- Paper 1 - Principles & Practices of Banking
- Paper 2 - Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Paper 3 - Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
JAIIB ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- Video Lessons: 35+ for Paper 1, 40+ for Paper 2 and 40+ for Paper 3.
- Study Notes: 40+ for Paper 1, 40+ for Paper 2 and 45+ for Paper 3.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Apart from the study content; Guidance, Tips, and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the JAIIB Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to JAIIB Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the JAIIB Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >JAIIB Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all JAIIB Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Some JAIIB Video Lessons will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Neha Arora is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC & has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician and takes care of Accounting and Finance.