FCI Manager (General/Movement/Depot) 2020 Online Course
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released notification for various posts and this is one of the best opportunities if you want to join a public sector organization
FCI Manger (General/Movement/Depot) 2019 Online Course
ixamBee has launched FCI Manger (General/Movement/Depot) 2019 online course which will provide you with the best in class study material for both Phase I and Phase II. This course has been formulated by our experts after a detailed and thorough research of previous exam patterns and after extensive study of the syllabus. This course with its top-notch study material will help you crack the FCI Manger (General/Movement/Depot) with ease.
FCI Manger (General/Movement/Depot) 2019 online course consists of:
- 400+ video lessons covering the entire syllabus of Phase I and Phase II (Paper 1) of FCI Manger (General/Movement/Depot) exams
- 100+ video lessons exclusively for Phase II
- 7,000+ practice questions in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests prepared by our expert faculty
- 90+ study notes for better understanding of concepts
- 200+ chapter tests which will help you work on speed and accuracy
- 10 Full length Mock tests for Phase 1 and 8 full length Mock Tests for Phase II exam
- Live doubt clarifying classes with expert faculty who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams.
- Our faculty will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- Mock interviews with personalized feedback from experts as a part of Interview guidance
- Video Lessons, tests, and other study material can be accessed till selection
- Study Hive : StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the course?
Click Here to subscribe to Comprehensive Course: Online Course for FCI Manager (General/Depot/Movement) . In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com
Q 2:How to access the Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >FCI Manager(General/Depot/Movement) Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:How are the Online Classes conducted?
The online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. Before each Live Class, a link will be shared through email (provided to us at the time of enrolment) through which the Live Online Class can be joined.
Q 4:How are FCI Manager (General/Movement/Depot) 2019 Online Course Live Doubt Clarification Classes conducted?
--exm-- online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. The Schedule and link to join the live classes will be available on your ixamBee dashboard. To join a Live Class, you need to click on the link and launch the class.
Q 5:What happens if someone misses any FCI Manager (General/Movement/Depot) 2019 Online Course Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.