Flat 60% Off!
Use coupon code: REPUBLIC60
PFRDA Grade A (Legal) Comprehensive Online Course
PFRDA Grade A notification 2022 is out for filling 22 vacancies in various streams. Are you in the dilemma – what, how and from where you should start your PFRDA Gr A Legal exam preparation, then all your queries end here. ixamBee has decided to launch PFRDA Grade A Legal Comprehensive Online Course to pave your exam preparation toward success. Prepared by experts like Vidhika Bansal (Legal Expert, Ex-Bank PO, LLB), and Neha Dubey (Legal Faculty, LLB & LLM) after thorough research, analysis of the PFRDA Grade A Legal syllabus and exam pattern the course is structured comprehensively so that you have everything at one place.
Not only you will get study material for PFRDA Grade A exam but the PFRDA Grade A Legal Comprehensive Online Course also includes enhancing your Descriptive English writing style by providing a detailed evaluation of your writing by our experts within 24 HOURS.
Important features of PFRDA Grade A Comprehensive Online Course For Legal Stream
- 180 + Video lessons for conceptual knowledge clarity
- 100+ study notes for Legal
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests for Phase 2 - Paper 1
- 5 Full-length Practice Tests for PFRDA Grade A Phase 2- Paper 2 (Specialized Subject -Legal)
- 3,500 + practice questions for the Legal stream with detailed solutions and explanations
- Our expert faculty will give special attention to Descriptive English guidance along with an in-depth evaluation of your Descriptive English Mock Tests within 24 hours.
- Doubt clarification with the subject experts along with Interview guidance
Why Choose PFRDA Grade A Legal Comprehensive Online Course for exam preparation?
- An in-depth understanding and complete coverage of the syllabus
- The PFRDA Legal course for Grade A covers crisp, to-the-point, precise content, exactly what the exam requirement is
- The course provides guidance and practice on Descriptive English along with study notes on writing skills, sample essays on suggested topics and individual performance feedback from expert faculty within 24 hours.
- Numerous practice questions cover each and every section to enhance your speed and accuracy at every level of your PFRDA Grade A Legal exam preparation. Daily practice of varieties of questions will make your confident to ace any challenge
- Dynamic question pattern that ranges from concept checking, chapter tests, and section tests to subject-based full-length practice tests to check your PFRDA Grade A exam preparedness and strategy
PFRDA Grade A (Legal Stream) Study Plan
|Weeks||Paper 1 Phase 1 Topic||Paper 2 Topics (common for Phase 1 and Phase 2)|
|Week 1||Quant (Shortcut Tricks)||
|Quant (Simplification, Approximation, Surds and Indices)|
|Reasoning (Puzzles, input-output, ranking)|
|Reasoning (Analytical Reasoning)|
|English (Tenses)||Descriptive English Practice- Essay|
|Economic Banking & Finance Current Affairs (April and May 2022)|
|Week 2||Quant (Series, Quadratic Equations)||Companies Act, 2013- All chapters in Syllabus|
|Reasoning (Coding Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequality)|
|English (Parts of Speech, Direct Indirect speech)|
|Economic Banking & Finance Current Affair (June and July 2022)|
|Static Current Affairs + BeePedia (May 2022)||Descriptive English Practice- Precis Writing|
|Revision of Topics of difficulty (from Week 1 and Week 2)|
|Week 3||Quant (Percentages, Average)||
|Reasoning (Syllogism, Input-Output)|
|English (Subject Verb Agreement)|
|Economic Banking & Finance Current Affairs (Aug 2022)|
|BeePedia of June and July 2022 with MCQs||Mock Tests of Paper 2 + Descriptive English Practice- Comprehension|
|Revision (Easy Section Tests), Mock Tests of Paper 1|
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms. Amrita has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.