NIACL Administrative Officer Interview Guidance
Congratulations on clearing the NIACL AO exam and entering the most crucial stage i.e., Interview round. Therefore, preparing for an interview takes a lot more than just googling a list of questions commonly asked. You need to convey to the panel that you're the perfect fit for the post. Do you know that most of the times you drive your interview? CORRECT!!! Interviews are your chance to sell your skills and abilities.
To sail you smoothly through the NIACL Administrative Officer interview process, ixamBee has launched NIACL AO Interview Guidance course which will help you get interview ready under the guidance of our expert panel (ex-RBI (DEPR, CGM, AGM, Manager), NABARD, SEBI, NHB, SIBDI, BANK PO).
NIACL AO Interview course consists of
- Live Classes to help you hone your technical, behavioural and personal skills
- Mock Interview: One on one Mock Interview with the experts
- Detailed Feedback on the performance in the interview
- Tips and Suggestions on the right way to convey and present your ideas and any improvement areas, if required
- Doubt clarification: Resolve any queries that you may have.
How will the Interviews be conducted?
- One on one Mock Interview will be conducted virtually through Webex
- During the virtual NIACL AO mock interview, our expert panel will assess you on hard skills and soft skills
- After the interview, you will get a detailed feedback on your strengths and improvement areas in the respective rounds.
Why should you enroll for NIACL Administrative Officer Interview Course
- Live Classes will be conducted to allow you to prepare for the various aspects of interview.
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
- NIACL AO interview preparation you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts (ex-RBI, ex-NABARD, ex-NHB, ex-Bank PO)
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Discussion on strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
very good experienced panel and gave a glimpse of real interview.
It was an eye opener for me.I made me realise my mistakes .The session was so helpful for me as it took away my interview fear.Panel members were so friendly and supportive.