RBI Grade B + SEBI Grade A + NABARD Grade B Combo Course
Do you know that preparation for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade B and SEBI Grade A exams is almost 70-80% similar? By preparing for one exam and devoting some extra time for specific preparation for each exam, you can be ready for all these three-RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade B and SEBI Grade A exams, and thus also, increase your chances of success.
To help you do this, ixamBee offers a comprehensive Combo Online Course for preparation of RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade B and SEBI Grade A exams, through which you can prepare for these three exams simultaneously. Think smart and prepare for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade B and SEBI Grade A exams at one go rather than preparing for one exam.
RBI GRADE B/ SEBI GRADE A/ NABARD GRADE B ONLINE COMBO COURSE
These individual Online Courses for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade B and SEBI Grade A exams have been formulated by ixamBee experts- Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD), Ms. Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance with over a decade experience), Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO) and Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years).
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF RBI GRADE B/ SEBI GRADE A/ NABARD GRADE B ONLINE COMBO COURSE:
- 700+ short videos covering the entire syllabus (Phase 1 + Phase 2) for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade B, SEBI Grade A
- About 10000 concept check questions (CCQs) after videos and chapter tests to make your fundamentals strong for all the subjects in these three exams.
- Full-length Practice Tests for all three exams:
- 20 full length Practice Tests for Phase 1 and 15 full length Practice tests for Phase 2 exam for RBI Grade B
- 15 full length Practice Tests for Phase 1 and 14 full length Practice tests for Phase 2 exam for NABARD Grade B
- 25 full length Mock Tests for Phase I(15 for Paper 1 & 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full Length Practice Tests for Phase 2 - paper 2 for SEBI Grade A
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests each for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade B, SEBI Grade A Exams
- 500+ Study Notes in the form of PDF to supplement and ease learning
- Special focus on exclusive subjects apart from the overlapping subjects.
- All the Video lessons are short, crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Phase I and Phase II at each stage of preparation of these three exams is also provided.
- Live classes with faculty members who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams
- Our Combo Course will also provide guidance on the interview round of all the three exams.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.