Interview with the Experts
PFRDA Garde A Officer Interview Guidance
You have to clear the PFRDA Interview to become an assistant manager at PFRDA. The interview round of PFRDA Grade A exam carries a weightage of 15%. Therefore, preparing for an interview takes a lot more than just googling a list of questions commonly asked. You need to convey to the panel that you're the perfect fit for the post. Do you know that most of the times you drive your interview? CORRECT!!! Interviews are your chance to sell your skills and abilities.
To sail you smoothly through the PFRDA assistant manager interview process, ixamBee has launched PFRDA Grade A Interview Guidance course which will help you get interview ready under the guidance of our expert panel.
PFRDA Interview Preparation Course Consists Of
A Live Class to help you hone your technical, behavioural and personal skills
- Mock Interview: One on one Mock Interview with the experts
- Detailed Feedback on the performance in the interview
- Tips and Suggestions on the right way to convey and present your ideas and any improvement areas, if required
- Doubt clarification: Resolve any queries that you may have
How will the Interviews be conducted?
- One on one Mock Interview will be conducted virtually through Webex
- During the virtual PFRDA Grade A mock interview, our expert panel will assess you on hard skills and soft skills
- After the interview, you will get a detailed feedback on your strengths and improvement areas in the respective rounds.
Why should you enroll in PFRDA Grade A Interview Course
- Live Classes will be conducted to allow you to prepare for the various aspects of interview.
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
- PFRDA interview preparation you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts (ex-RBI, ex-NABARD, ex-NHB, ex-Bank PO)
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Discussion on strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Prof. Birendra Kumar will be your guide to crack successful interviews. With over four decades of academic experience at senior positions, Dr. Birendra facilitated community work and closely worked with farmers and youth groups.
Shikha is a finance and accounts coach with over a decade of experience under her belt. She worked with various banks for 9 years and successfully cleared JAIIB/CAIIB exams. She has also qualified UGC/JRRF/NET and has passed CFA Level 1. Shikha has been guiding government exams candidates in Finance and Accounts for 2 years now.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Recommended Courses for you
- 350+ Video lessons and 100+ Study Notes prepared by expert faculty
- 7 Mock Tests For Phase I exam;
- 125+ Chapter Tests and 75+ Section Tests
- 500+ Video lessons and 250+ Study Notes prepared by expert faculty
- 7 Practice Tests For Phase I exam; 10 Practice Tests for Phase 2
- 150+ Chapter Tests and 75+ Section Tests
- 250+ Video Lessons for Prelims and Mains
- 175+ Study notes in form of PDF
- 150+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests
- 1 Live Class for Interview Guidance
- 1 Mock Interview with an expert panel
- Detailed feedback