IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Course
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is a premier regulatory body with an aim to protect the interest of the policyholders and to regulate and develop the Insurance sector. IRDAI has recently released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Assistant Manager in Actuarial, Finance, Law, Research and IT streams. The IRDAI Assistant Manager exam is a great opportunity for candidates wishing to make a career in the Insurance sector.
For this purpose, ixamBee has launched the IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Course. The IRDAI AM Online Course is a comprehensive course designed by the experienced faculty at ixamBee to prepare aspiring candidates for the prestigious position of Assistant Manager in IRDAI. So, whether you are a fresh graduate or a working professional looking to advance your career in the insurance sector, this online course by ixamBee is your key to success in the IRDAI Assistant Manager exam.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Course Consists of:
- Section 1 - 5 Full-Length Mock tests.
- Section 2 - 5 Full-Length Mock tests with model answers.
- Answers will be checked within 72 hours and feedback will be provided.
- 200+ Video Lessons Covering the entire syllabus of both Sections.
- 100+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty from the relevant fields.
- Practice questions from all parts of the syllabus for both Sections.
- Study Plan & Live Class will also be provided.
- Interview Guidance by the expert along with one free Mock Interview before the Interview date.
- Quick resolution of any kind of query related to the exam by a specialized Student Delight Team.
How can you enroll for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Course under the ‘Insurance’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Pipes and cisterns
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Management Nature & Scope
- Motivation, Moral & Incentives
- Management Process
- Human Resources Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Corporate Governance
- Economic Growth
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Insurance Awareness