NIACL Assistant Online Course
NIACL Assistant online course is a comprehensively structured course that will render the complete NIACL Assistant syllabus at one place. For starters, we give you a study plan that you can follow to successfully clear the online exams. In addition, you get direct access to the faculty who will clear all your doubts. Furthermore, you can evaluate your understanding of the topics through chapter and section tests. The online course for NIACL Assistant will also help you gauge the anticipated level of questions in the real exams through our exclusive practice papers.
NIACL ASSISTANT ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF
- 450+ Video Lessons
- 150+ Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision
- 150+ Chapter tests to assess your grasp of the concepts
- 15+ Full-length practice tests for NIACL Assistant Exam
- 8000+ Practice questions in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
Why Choose NIACL ASSISTANT Online Course?
One-Stop Solution: You will get all your exam-related resources in one place including video lessons, study plans, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions, and many more. You don’t need to search for anything else. The content provided is more than enough for your selection.
All-Time Mentorship: The course gives you an opportunity to avail the best mentorship in India. Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your faculty is as they will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For any exam preparation, it is always recommended to have a faculty that has relevant work experience. Such faculties can share their own experiences and understand the problems you are facing thus giving you instant solutions. Along with mentoring you in your exam preparation, our mentors also guide you through the career aspects and you can discuss your thoughts anytime with them.
Live Classes: Daily Live classes with expert faculties to clarify all your queries related to any topic in the syllabus. The general discussions with students help you channelize your concepts in the right direction.
Support: When you are practicing questions or doing self-study at home you may get stuck at several points. It's not possible that faculty will be available 24/7. However, we strive to resolve all your queries on time and therefore have a 24/7 support facility. You can email us the questions you are stuck at or a topic you are confused about and we will reply.
Success Stories: We keep sharing the journey of students who made it to their dream jobs. The stories tell about all the hardships faced in the preparation and how people overcame them. These success stories will motivate you to work even harder to make it to the finish line.
External Faculties: We keep conducting sessions with personnel (ex-RBI, ex-SEBI, ex-Bank PO’s, and many more) who share their experiences and also clear any confusions you have about working in such organizations.
How Do I Enroll for the NIACL Assistant Online Course on ixamBee?
- Visit our website @ https://www.ixambee.com/.
- From the menu bar, find the “Online Course” tab.
- Click on it for the drop-down menu to appear.
- From the left-hand column, go to the “Insurance” tab.
- Now, select NIACL Assistant from the options available.
- The NIACL Assistant Online Course page will appear.
- On the right-hand side, there will be an option to “Buy Now”. You can also take a demo course before you buy.
- When you click on “Buy Now” you will be redirected to a log-in/sign-in page.
- You will be presented with a variety of buying options once you have registered and logged in.
- Click "Proceed to Payment" after selecting the package you wish to purchase.
- The NIACL Assistant Online Course can be purchased after making your online payment.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 6 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 3 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IMD Scientist, NABARD GRADE A,IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness and Information Technology.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Directions
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer paper
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Coding Decoding Mains
- Seating Arrangement Mains
- Computer based
- Coded Inequalities Mains
- Syllogism Mains
- High Level Puzzles Mains
- Input output Mains
- Statement and Assumptions Mains
- Analytical Reasoning Mains
- Coded Blood Relationship Mains
- Section Tests Difficult Level
- Simple and Compound Interest Mains
- Time and Distance Mains
- Trains Mains
- Permutation and Combination Mains
- Profit and Loss Mains
- Data Interpretation Mains
- Caselet DI Mains
- Time work and Pipes and cisterns Mains
- Series Mains
- Mensuration Mains
- Alligation Mains
- HCF LCM Mains
- Percentage Mains
- Boat and Stream Mains
- Probability Mains
- Partnership Mains
- Venn Diagram Mains
- Average Mains
- Ages Mains
- Difficult level Section Tests
- Ratio and Proportion Mains
- Cloze Passage
- Tense Mains
- Cloze Passage Mains
- Reading Comprehension Mains
- Spotting Errors Mains
- Coherent Paragraph Mains
- Vocabulary Mains
- Subject Verb Agreement Mains
- Idioms and Phrases Mains
- Rearrangement Mains
- Match the Column Mains
- Sentence Connectors Mains
- Fillers Mains