nabard grade a b english descriptive online course
NABARD GRADE A AND GRADE B : DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH
NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B Phase II exams have a common Paper i.e., Paper I which is General English in the descriptive format. NABARD Grade A/Grade B General English (Descriptive Paper) is for 100 marks and you have only 90 minutes to complete an Essay, Précis, Questions on the Précis/para,Report/Letter writing. In NABARD Grade A/Grade B exams, Descriptive English plays a crucial role if you want to elevate your score and make it to the interview round.
ONLINE COURSE FOR NABARD GRADE A/GRADE B 2019 DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH
You need to be thorough in Essay writing, Précis writing, letter writing to score well in NABARD Grade A/Grade B Descriptive English paper as your overall score in NABARD Grade A/Grade B Phase II exam will decide whether you make it to the next round. ixamBee has launched NABARD Grade A/Grade B Descriptive English Online Course where our faculty will guide you on how to perform well in the Descriptive English Paper and elevate your score. This Online Course is designed by Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO).
NABARD GRADE A/GRADE B DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 11 Videos Lessons covering all the aspects of writing skills required for NABARD Grade A/Grade B Descriptive English Papers such as essay, Précis and Letter writing
- 10 Study Notes including sample essays and sample Précis
- 5 Mock Tests for Descriptive English
- Individual Performance Feedback on each mock test by our expert faculty- Ms. Arunima Sinha.
- Live Doubt Clarification sessions with faculty.