Bank of India Credit Officer Exam Online Course
Doubt clarifying sessions
Bank of India (BOI) has released a notification with 214 vacancies to recruit Officers in various streams upto Scale IV. Though the BOI Credit Officer exam has only one phase to clear; Professional Knowledge and General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry are the ones where you might struggle.
ixamBee understands your woes and therefore is offering BOI Credit Officer online course. Prepared by experts after thorough research, BOI Credit Officer online course will help you ace the exam with ease by providing relevant content in one place.
BOI ONLINE COURSE FOR Credit Officer Consists of:
- 160 + Video Lessons covering the important topics of BOI Credit Officer exam.
- 70 + StudyNotes for easy understanding
- 7 Full-length practice tests to understand the level of preparation.
- 4000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, and Mock Tests.
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
BOI ONLINE COURSE FOR Credit Officer IS ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF BOI Credit Officer EXAM
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation and to make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy.
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Some Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Video Lessons will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 4:What happens if someone misses any Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Q 5:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- SEBI Grade A Research Officer: Salary, Job Profile and Other Details
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021 Results Out!! Direct Link for Merit List
- NABARD Grade B Prelims Result Out!: Check Here
- IBPS Recruitment for Research Associate 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Study Plan for You!
- IBPS RRB 2021 Scales 1, 2 & 3 Results Announced: Direct Link for Result
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Tips for Revision
- Few Last Minute Tips for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- PFRDA Grade A Exam 2021: Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020