Bank of India Credit Officer Exam Online Course 2020
Doubt clarifying sessions
Sessions for Discussions
Bank of India (BOI) has released a notification with 214 vacancies to recruit Officers in various streams upto Scale IV. Though the BOI Credit Officer exam has only one phase to clear; Professional Knowledge and General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry are the ones where you might struggle.
ixamBee understands your woes and therefore is offering BOI Credit Officer online course. Prepared by experts after thorough research, BOI Credit Officer online course will help you ace the exam with ease by providing relevant content in one place.
BOI 2020 ONLINE COURSE FOR Credit Officer Consists of:
- 160 + Video Lessons covering the important topics of BOI Credit Officer exam.
- 70 + StudyNotes for easy understanding
- 7 Full-length practice tests to understand the level of preparation.
- 4000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, and Mock Tests.
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
BOI 2020 ONLINE COURSE FOR Credit Officer IS ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF BOI 2020 Credit Officer EXAM
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation and to make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy.
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions.
- Study Hive: StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Some Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Video Lessons will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 4:What happens if someone misses any Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Shweta Singh has earlier worked with ICICI Bank in Training and Development for about 7 years. She has a degree in B.Sc. Agri (Hons) and MBA (Finance) from IIM Ahmedabad.