RBI Assistant Online Course
Length Practice Tests
Live Doubt Sessions
RBI Assistant exam is a great opportunity for students who want to make their career in RBI as an Assistant.
ONLINE COURSE FOR RBI ASSISTANT
ixamBee offers the RBI Assistant online course, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for preparation for RBI Assistant Preliminary and Mains exam. RBI Assistant exam course has been prepared by ixamBee experts after thorough and detailed analysis (as per the previous and the expected exam pattern), so as to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for RBI Assistant exam preparation at one platform.
RBI ASSISTANT ONLINE COURSE consists of:
- 350+ Video lessons covering the entire syllabus for Preliminary and Mains exam.
- 90+ Video lessons out of 350 videos prepared exclusively for the RBI Assistant Mains exam covering Computer Knowledge and General awareness sections in detail.
- Study notes in PDF format especially for Computer Knowledge and General Awareness Section, and wherever else required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 8000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 15 Full-Length RBI assistant online test series for RBI Assistant Prelims and 7 Full-Length practice tests for RBI Assistant Mains exam. Also, previous year papers of Prelims and Mains for RBI Assistant Exam 2017 and RBI Assistant exam 2020 are provided in the course
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts where you can get all your queries related to any subject clarified.
- All the Video lectures for RBI Assistant have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips, and RBI Assistant exam study plan from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation are also provided.
- We believe in smart and focused study and thus prepare the schedule which enables you to cover the entire course within the given time frame.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enrol for the RBI Assistant Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to RBI Assistant online course . In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access RBI Assistant Video Lessons?
RBI Assistant Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Course>RBI Assistant Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all RBI Assistant Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Almost all RBI Assistant video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 4:Are all the RBI Assistant video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any RBI Assistant Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5:What happens if someone misses any RBI Assistant Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend RBI Assistant Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Q 6:Will watching the video lessons and attending the Live Class be enough for the preparation of RBI Assistant Exam from the content point of view?
Yes, the RBI Assistant course covers entire syllabus. Still, for fundamentals and some concepts, nothing beats studying content from some specific authors. The same will be suggested during the course to supplement your knowledge. Likewise, the course will cover General Awareness section, but still reading a good national daily newspaper is highly recommended. Such tips and preparation guidance will be provided during the course.
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?