online course rbi assistant 2020
Length Practice Tests
Live Doubt Sessions
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has finally released the official notification for RBI Assistant exam 2020. RBI Assistant would be a great opportunity for students who have been waiting for two years for the exam so that they can make their career in RBI as Assistant.
ONLINE COURSE FOR RBI ASSISTANT 2020
Since the official notification is out so you must think of what strategies will help you crack RBI Assistant exam. ixamBee has launched RBI Assistant 2020 online course, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for preparation of RBI Assistant Phase I and Phase II exam. RBI Assistant Online course has been prepared by ixamBee experts after thorough and detailed analysis (as per the previous and the expected exam pattern), so as to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for RBI Assistant exam preparation at one platform.
RBI ASSISTANT ONLINE COURSE 2020 consists of:
- 350+ Video lessons covering the entire syllabus for Phase I and Phase II exam.
- 80+ Video lessons out of 350 videos prepared exclusively for RBI Assistant Phase II exam covering Computer Knowledge and General awareness sections in detail.
- Study notes in PDF format especially for Computer Knowledge and General Awareness Section, and wherever else required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 8000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 15 Full-Length practice tests for RBI Assistant Phase 1 and 8 Full-Length practice tests for RBI Assistant Phase 2 exam.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts where you can get all your queries related to any subject clarified.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- We believe in smart and focused study and thus prepare the schedule which enables you to cover the entire course within the given time frame.
Course is valid till selection.
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
The online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. Before each Live Class, a link will be shared through email (provided to us at the time of enrolment) through which the Live Online Class can be joined.
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Click Here to subscribe to RBI Assistant 2020 online course . In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Course>RBI Assistant 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Will watching the video lessons and attending the Live Class be enough for the preparation of RBI Assistant 2020 Exam from the content point of view?
Yes, the course covers entire syllabus. Still, for fundamentals and some concepts, nothing beats studying content from some specific authors. The same will be suggested during the course to supplement your knowledge. Likewise, the course will cover General Awareness section, but still reading a good national daily newspaper is highly recommended. Such tips and preparation guidance will be provided during the course.