online course rbi assistant 2020
Length Practice Tests
Live Doubt Sessions
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has finally released the official notification for RBI Assistant exam 2020. RBI Assistant would be a great opportunity for students who have been waiting for two years for the exam so that they can make their career in RBI as Assistant.
ONLINE COURSE FOR RBI ASSISTANT 2020
Since the official notification is out so you must think of what strategies will help you crack RBI Assistant exam. ixamBee has launched RBI Assistant 2020 online course, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for preparation of RBI Assistant Phase I and Phase II exam. RBI Assistant Online course has been prepared by ixamBee experts after thorough and detailed analysis (as per the previous and the expected exam pattern), so as to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for RBI Assistant exam preparation at one platform.
RBI ASSISTANT ONLINE COURSE 2020 consists of:
- 350+ Video lessons covering the entire syllabus for Phase I and Phase II exam.
- 80+ Video lessons out of 350 videos prepared exclusively for RBI Assistant Phase II exam covering Computer Knowledge and General awareness sections in detail.
- Study notes in PDF format especially for Computer Knowledge and General Awareness Section, and wherever else required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 8000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 15 Full-Length practice tests for RBI Assistant Phase 1 and 8 Full-Length practice tests for RBI Assistant Phase 2 exam.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts where you can get all your queries related to any subject clarified.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- We believe in smart and focused study and thus prepare the schedule which enables you to cover the entire course within the given time frame.