Flat 40% Off
Use coupon code: BEE40
RBI Assistant 2022 recruitment notification is a great opportunity for students who want to make their career in RBI as an Assistant.
ONLINE COURSE FOR RBI ASSISTANT
ixamBee offers RBI Assistant online course which is a comprehensive learning course for RBI Assistant 2022 Preliminary and Mains exam preparation. RBI Assistant exam course has been prepared by ixamBee experts after thorough and detailed analysis (as per the previous and the expected exam pattern), so as to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for RBI Assistant exam 2022
RBI ASSISTANT ONLINE COURSE consists of:
- 350+ Video lessons covering the entire syllabus for Preliminary and Mains exam.
- 90+ Video lessons out of 350 videos prepared exclusively for the RBI Assistant Mains exam covering Computer Knowledge and General awareness sections in detail.
- Study notes in PDF format especially for Computer Knowledge and General Awareness Section for easy learning and quick revision..
- 8000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 15 Full-Length RBI assistant online test series for RBI Assistant Prelims and 7 Full-Length practice tests for RBI Assistant Mains exam. Also, previous year papers of the RBI Assistant exam have been provided in the course so that you get aware of the question level difficulty and exam pattern.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts where you can get all your queries related to any subject clarified.
- All the Video lectures for RBI Assistant have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips, and RBI Assistant exam study plan from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation are also provided.
- We believe in smart and focused study and thus prepare the schedule which enables you to cover the entire course within the given time frame.
Important Features of the RBI Assistant Online Course are
RBI Assistant Online Study Material covers the entire syllabus:
- For Prelims, the entire syllabus of Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language through Video Lessons & Live Discussions will be covered.
- For Mains, the course covers Reasoning Ability, Computer Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, and English Language relevant for the exam, again in the form of Video Lessons & Live Discussions.
- All the Video lectures for RBI Assistant are to-the-point, crisp with relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- The course also provides enough practice in the form of Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, chapter test, assignments, section test, and mock test.
- Access to all Video Lessons, tests, and other study material will be provided until selection.
- The course is primarily in English, but video lessons/ mock tests are available in Hindi also. In live classes, students may ask questions in English or Hindi.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips, and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation are also provided.
- RBI Assistant Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Till now I have found this course very helpful
It was quite good session are taking place But sometimes it was too fast
Study Materials Information
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Section Test English Language
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer paper
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Coding Decoding Mains
- Seating Arrangement Mains
- Coded Inequalities Mains
- Syllogism Mains
- High Level Puzzles Mains
- Input output Mains
- Analytical Reasoning Mains
- Coded Blood Relationship Mains
- Section Tests Difficult Level
- Simple and Compound Interest Mains
- Time and Distance Mains
- Trains Mains
- Permutation and Combination Mains
- Profit and Loss Mains
- Data Interpretation Mains
- Caselet DI Mains
- Time work and Pipes and cisterns Mains
- Series Mains
- Mensuration Mains
- Alligation Mains
- HCF LCM Mains
- Percentage Mains
- Boat and Stream Mains
- Probability Mains
- Partnership Mains
- Venn Diagram Mains
- Average Mains
- Ages Mains
- Difficult level Section Tests
- Ratio and Proportion Mains
- Tense Mains
- Cloze Passage Mains
- Reading Comprehension Mains
- Spotting Errors Mains
- Coherent Paragraph Mains
- Vocabulary Mains
- Subject Verb Agreement Mains
- Idioms and Phrases Mains
- Rearrangement Mains
- Match the Column Mains
- Sentence Connectors Mains
- Fillers Mains