RBI Assistant Exam Notification
RBI or Reserve Bank of India is the ‘Central Bank of India’ which regulates the activity of all other banks and also assists them in need. It is also called the Banker of the Banks. It announces its vacancies for various posts to recruit eligible candidates. RBI releases its notification for the post of Assistant almost every year. It was supposed to release the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification in 2018 also but was not able to do so as the results of RBI Assistant 2017 Examination got released only this year due to a court case. As the result has been declared now, it is expected that the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification for 2019 will be released soon in the upcoming months.
RBI Assistant Exam Vacancy
RBI invites applications for the post of Assistant every year and is expected to release the official notification for the same very soon. A large number of candidates await RBI’s notification every year and apply irrespective of the post. In 2017, RBI had released around 623 vacancies for the post of Assistant. As the exam could not be conducted last year, therefore it is expected to release a good number of vacancies this year in 2019. The candidates who are interested in the job of an RBI Assistant should apply for it as soon as the notification comes and also start preparing in advance without waiting for the notification.
RBI Assistant Exam Application Process
A large number of candidates must be waiting for the RBI Assistant 2019 Notification and as soon as the notification gets released, the registration process will start soon. It is advised to all the interested candidates that they should not wait till the last day and fill up their registration as soon as possible. The application process of RBI Assistant 2019 will be online and you need to follow some simple instructions for that, based on the previous years’ application process.
- Visit the official website of RBI and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- After that click on the New Registration tab and you will be directed to the online application form.
- You need to fill in all the basic details in the first step like your name, contact, parents’ name etc.
- The next step would be to upload the photograph and signature.
- The photograph should be 4.5*3.5 cm.
- It should be passport size and should be recent and clear.
- The file size of the photograph must be within 20Kb-50 Kb.
- The signature should be clear and legible.
- The signature file size should be between 10Kb - 20 Kb.
- After you save all these details, you need to fill in all the detailed information regarding your education,experience, etc.
- Preview your form, save and move to the next step.
- The final step would be submitting the application fee. The payment will be done in online mode.
- There will be some online payment options provided there like debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc. You will have to choose one preferable payment option and pay the required fee.
- After payment of the fees, click submit.
RBI Assistant Exam Application Fee
The final step in the RBI Assistant 2019 Exam application process will be the payment of application fee. Without the fee payment, the application process will be considered incomplete and invalid. The candidates have to make the fee payment in online mode only. The amount of the application fee will be different according to the categories. The details are given below:
|RBI Assistant||SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 50 Others: Rs. 450|
RBI Assistant Exam Centre
To conduct the RBI Assistant 2019 Examination, RBI will allot various exam centres which will be updated and will accommodate a large number of candidates and will ensure a smooth examination process containing all the required facilities. Candidates will be given the option to choose the exam centre of their choice. RBI will not entertain any requests of change of centre. Based on the centres chosen for RBI Assistant 2017 Exam, here is a list of all the RBI Assistant Exam centres. Candidates can take a look and have an idea about the probable list of exam centres.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala Chittoor Guntur Hyderabad Kakinada Kurnool Nellore Ongole Puttur Rajahmundry Srikakulam Tirupati Vijaywada Vishakhapatnam Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar Naharlagun||Assam||Dibrugarh Guwahati Jorhat Kokrajhar Silchar Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah Aurangabad Bhagalpur Bihar Sharif Darbhanga Gaya Hajipur Muzzafarpur Patna Purnea Samastipur Siwan||Chandigarh||-|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai Bilaspur Raipur||Delhi NCR||Delhi Bahadurgarh Faridabad Ghaziabad Greater Noida Gurgaon|
|Goa||Panaji Verna||Gujarat||Ahmedabad Anand Gandhinagar Himatnagar Jamnagar Mehsana Rajkot Surat Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala Hissar Karnal Kurukshetra Palwal Panipat Sonipat Yamuna Nagar||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi Bilaspur Dharamshala Hamirpur Kangra Kullu Mandi Shimla Sirmaur Solan Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu Kathua Samba||Jharkhand||Bokaro Dhanbad Hazaribagh Jamshedpur Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum Bengaluru Bidar Gulbarga Hubli Mangalore Mysore Shimoga Udipi||Kerala Alappuzha||Kannur Kochi Kollam Kottayam Kozhikode Malappuram Palakkad Thiruvananthpuram Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal Gwalior Indore Jabalpur Sagar Satna Ujjain||Maharashtra||Amaravati Aurangabad Chandrapur Dhule Jalgaon Kolhapur Latur Mumbai/Thane/NaviMumbai Nagpur Nanded Nasik Pune Ratnagiri|
|Pune||Ratnagiri Sangli Satara Manipur Imphal||Meghalaya||Ri-Bhoi Shillong|
|Odisha||Angul Balasore Bargarh Baripada Berhampur(Ganjam) Bhubaneshwar Cuttack Dhenkanal Jharsuguda Rourkela Sambalpur||Puducherry|
|Punjab||Amritsar Bhatinda Fategarh Sahib Jalandhar Ludhiana Mohali Pathankot Patiala Phagwara Sangrur||Rajasthan||Ajmer Alwar Bhilwara Bikaner Jaipur Jodhpur Kota Sikar Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Gangtok||Tamil Nadu||Krishnagiri Madurai Nagercoil Namakkal Perambalur Salem Thanjavur Thiruchirapalli Thoothukodi Tirunelvelli Vellore Dindigul Coimbatore Chennai|
|Telangana||Hyderabad Karimnagar Khammam Warangal||Tripura||Agartala|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra Aligarh Allahabad Bareilly Bulandhshaher Gorakhpur Jhansi Kanpur Lucknow Mathura Varanasi Meerut Moradabad Muzaffarnagar Unnao||Uttarakhand||Dehradun Haldwani Haridwar Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol Bardhaman Berhampur Durgapur Greater Kolkata Hooghly Howrah Kalyani Kolkata Siliguri||-|
RBI Assistant Exam Admit Card
RBI Assistant 2019 Exam will be conducted in two phases: Prelims & Mains. The registration process will be followed by the release of admit cards for the Phase I (Prelims). The admit card will be released a few days before the exam and will contain all the details of the exam like exam timing, venue, date, roll number etc. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of RBI and are supposed to bring a copy along with a valid identity proof with the recent passport photo affixed thereon. Phase I results will be followed by Phase II (Mains) Exam. The admit card for the Phase II will also be declared a few days before the exam.
- Merger of BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund
- Moody’s cuts India’s growth forecast to 5.6%
- Wholesale inflation eases to 0.16 per cent in October
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B 2019
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO 2019
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2019
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2019
- IELTS Exam 2019
- Central Bank of India SO