RBI Assistant Exam Notification
An RBI Assistant job is one of the most sought-after jobs in the banking sector. It is the highest organization that regulates all the activity that takes place within the banks, and thus holds a lot of importance. RBI Assistant 2021 notification is going to be out soon. Till then, go through the exam pattern and syllabus of, RBI office assistant 2021, so that no important information is missed at any cost.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021
RBI Assistant recruitment 2021 is an online procedure. You should fill up your RBI Assistant application form as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. Step by step process of how to apply for RBI Assistant is provided below.
- Visit the RBI official website and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Register yourself by entering all details like name, dob, contact number and email id
- A registration number and password will be generated and will be sent in your registered Email and contact number
- Login again using that password and registration number
- Enter all other details asked and upload the documents in the prescribed format
- The photograph should be of passport size and the file size must be within 20KB-50 KB
- The signature should be clear with dimensions ranging between 10KB - 20 KB and on a white paper with Black Ink pen
- Preview the RBI Assistant application form once before final submit
- Pay the online application fee as per your category through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or any other online payment option given
- Take a print out of the application form and fee receipt for future use
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2021
Knowing the vacancies for RBI Assistant exam is equally important as other details. The RBI Assistant 2021 notification vacancies vary from one category to category. Besides this the vacancies are also distributed state wise. You are advised to fill your RBI Assistant application form once you have checked the detailed vacancy list. For further details, have a look below.
|Office||Vacancies*||PWD #||EXS #|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63||1||1||1||0||2||6|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20||0||1||1||0||1||2|
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2021
RBI Assistant admit card will be available on the RBI Official website a few days before the RBI Assistant exam and will contain all the details of the exam like exam timing, venue, date and other details. The intimation to download the RBI Assistant admit card will also be sent in registered email id and contact number.You can download the call letter by entering your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. Affix a recent photograph on the call letter and take this admit card along with a photo identity proof and photocopy of the same in original in the exam centre.
RBI Assistant Application Fee
The RBI Assistant application form is incomplete without the payment of application fee. The fee payment has to be done through online mode only. The fee for RBI Assistant application form varies for all categories. Also any bank transaction charges on the RBI Assistant application fee has to be borne by the candidate. Further staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges. Details are given below.