RBI Assistant Exam Notification
An RBI Assistant job is one of the most sought-after jobs in the banking sector. It is the highest organization that regulates all the activity that takes place within the banks, and thus holds a lot of importance. RBI Assistant notification 2021 is going to be out soon. Till then, go through the exam pattern and syllabus of, RBI Assistant, so that no important information is missed at any cost.
Apply Online 2021
RBI Assistant recruitment is an online procedure. You should fill up your RBI Assistant application form as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. Step by step process of 'how to apply' for the RBI Assistant exam is provided below.
- Visit the RBI official website and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Register yourself by entering all details like name, dob, contact number, and email id
- A registration number and password will be generated and will be sent in your registered Email and contact number
- Login again using that password and registration number
- Enter all other details asked and upload the documents in the prescribed format
- The photograph should be of passport size and the file size must be within 20KB-50 KB
- The signature should be clear with dimensions ranging between 10KB - 20 KB and on white paper with a Black Ink pen
- Preview the RBI Assistant application form once before final submit
- Pay the online application fee as per your category through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or any other online payment option given
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future use
Knowing the number of vacancies is equally important as other details. The RBI Assistant 2021 vacancies vary from category to category. Besides this, the vacancies are also distributed state-wise. You are advised to fill your RBI Assistant application form once you have checked the detailed vacancy list. For further details, have a look below.
|Office||Vacancies*||PWD #||EXS #|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63||1||1||1||0||2||6|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20||0||1||1||0||1||2|
Admit Card 2021
RBI Assistant admit card will be available on the RBI official website a few days before the exam and will contain all the details of the exam like exam timing, venue, date and other details. The intimation to download the admit card will also be sent to the registered email id and contact number. You can download the call letter by entering your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. Affix a recent photograph on the call letter and take this admit card along with a photo identity proof and photocopy of the same in original in the exam centre.
The RBI Assistant application form is incomplete without the payment of the application fee. The fee payment has to be done through online mode only. The fee varies for all categories. Also, any bank transaction charges on the application fee have to be borne by the candidate. Further staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees and intimation charges. Details are given below.
RBI Assistant Exam Notification Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
Would you like to rate us 5 star.