RBI Assistant Exam Notification
RBI Assistant Notification 2020
RBI or Reserve Bank of India is the ‘Central Bank of India’ which regulates the activity of all other banks and also assists them in need. It is also called the Banker of the Banks. It announces its vacancies for various posts to recruit eligible candidates. RBI has released its notification for the post of Assistant on December 23, 2019 and the RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2020 was held on February 14, 2020 and February 15, 2020. The RBI Assistant Mains is postponed until further notice .
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020
The RBI Assistant notification 2020 has more vacancies this year as compared to last time, so this is a golden opportunity for candidates looking to make a career in RBI as a banker. A large number of candidates await RBI’s notification every year. The candidates who are interested in the job of RBI Assistant should apply for it as soon as possible and should not wait for the closure date of the online registration application. Candidate should also start preparing in advance without waiting as not much time is left for the RBI Assistant exam. For complete details of vacancies of RBI Assistant 2020 please refer to the table below:
|Office||Vacancies*||PWD #||EXS #|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63||1||1||1||0||2||6|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20||0||1||1||0||1||2|
RBI Assistant 2020: How to Apply Online
A large number of candidates must be waiting for the RBI Assistant notification 2020 and as the notification has been released, the registration process has started for the same. It is advised to all the interested candidates that they should not wait till the last day and fill up their registration as soon as possible. The application process of RBI Assistant 2020 will be online and you need to follow some simple instructions for that. Step by step process of RBI Assistant online application from is provided below.
- Visit the official website of RBI and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- After that click on the New Registration tab and you will be directed to the online application form.
- You need to fill in all the basic details in the first step like your name, contact, parents’ name etc. A registration number and password will be generated by the system which will be sent via Email and SMS. It should be saved for further use.
- The next step would be to upload the photograph and signature.
- Guidelines of uploading the Photograph and Signature
- The photograph should be 4.5*3.5 cm.
- It should be passport size and should be recent and clear.
- The file size of the photograph must be within 20Kb-50 Kb.
- The signature should be clear and legible.
- The signature file size should be between 10Kb - 20 Kb.
- After you save all these details, you need to fill in all the detailed information regarding your education, experience, etc.
- After filling all the details preview your form, save and move to the next step.
- The final step would be submitting the application fee. The payment will be done in online mode. Please note that no other mode is available for filling up the application fee.
- There will be some online payment options provided there like debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc. You will have to choose one preferable payment option and pay the required fee.
- After payment of the fees, preview the form and save it for future use.
RBI Assistant Application Fee
The final step in the RBI Assistant 2020 application process will be the payment of application fee. Without the fee payment, the RBI Assistant application process will be considered incomplete and invalid. The candidates have to make the fee payment in online mode only. The amount of the RBI Assistant application fee will be different according to the categories. The details are given below:
RBI Assistant Exam Centres
To conduct the RBI Assistant exam 2020, RBI will allot various exam centres and will ensure a smooth examination process containing all the required facilities. Candidates will be given the option to choose the RBI Assistant exam centre of their choice. RBI will not entertain any requests for change of centre. Based on the centres chosen for RBI Assistant Exam 2020, here is a list of all the RBI Assistant Exam centres. Candidates can take a look in the table below-
|Sr. No.||State/UT/NCR||Prelims Examination Centre||Main Examination Centre|
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|2.||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Kakinada, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|4.||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati|
|5.||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea||Darbhanga, Muzzafarpur, Patna|
|6.||Chandigarh||Chandigarh- Mohali||Chandigarh- Mohali|
|7.||Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Bhilai, Raipur|
|8.||Delhi||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi NCR|
|10.||Gujarat||Ahmedabad - Gandhinagar, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|11.||Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|12.||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Hamirpur|
|13.||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba||Jammu|
|14.||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|15.||Karnataka||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Kalaburgi, Hubli, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udipi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udipi|
|16.||Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|17.||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain|
|18.||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Satara||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune|
|23.||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela|
|25.||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala|
|26.||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|28.||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Namakkal, Salem, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore||Chennai, Coimbatore, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|29.||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|31.||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|32.||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun, Haldwani|
|33.||West Bengal||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kolkata, Siliguri|
RBI Assistant Exam Admit Card 2020
RBI Assistant Exam 2020 will be conducted in two phases: Prelims & Mains. The registration process will be followed by the release of RBI Assistant admit card. The admit card will be released a few days before the RBI Assistant exam and will contain all the details of the exam like exam timing, venue, date, roll number etc. Candidates can download the RBI Assistant admit card from the official website of RBI and should bring a copy along with a valid identity proof with the recent passport photo affixed thereon. The RBI Assistant admit card for mains will also be declared a few days before the exam.
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- SBI PO Career Path
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page
- Jaiib Exam