IBPS RRB Scale II IT officer Online course
IBPS RRB SCALE 2 IT OFFICER ONLINE COURSE
IBPS RRB Scale 2 Information Technology (IT) Officer Exam is worth preparing for because of the perks and profile of IBPS RRB Scale 2 IT Officer post. Being one of the most sought-after exams, IBPS RRB Scale 2 IT Officer exam preparation requires well-structured and curated study material and smart preparation strategies from experts. You might find ample study material online for IBPS RRB Scale 2 IT Officer exam preparation, but you need to understand that all the study material available is not useful for the exam.
We at ixamBee understand students’ requirements very well and therefore we offer IBPS RRB Scale 2 IT Officer Online Course designed by our experts.
IBPS RRB Scale 2 IT Officer Online Coaching contains of:
- 470 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS RRB Officer Scale II- IT officer Exam.
- 110 videos out of 470 exclusively for professional knowledge (IT) subject.
- 200+ Study notes in PDF format especially for professional knowledge (IT) and Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 200+ Study notes, 75 notes are exclusively for professional knowledge (IT) subject.
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 7 full-length practice tests for IBPS RRB Officer Scale II IT officer Exam.
- More than 7000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests to you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- IBPS RRB IT Officer also includes guidance for Interview Round.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
**** Please note that IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer Online Course does not include study material for “Hindi Language subject”.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for IT
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enrol for the IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer 2020 Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to Online Course for IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer. In case of more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer video lessons?
IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Course > IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
All the IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer Video Lessons will be available to you as soon as you enrol for the course. However, a weekly schedule would be provided to enable to follow the same in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts.
Q 4:Are all the IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer video lessons available for viewing anytime/Multiple times?
Yes, any IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Q 6:What time are the Live Online Classes Conducted?
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants)