LIC Assistant (Clerk) Online Course
in PDF format
ixamBee has launched LIC Assistant/Clerk Online Course for preparation of LIC Assistant/ClerkExam. Our experts have designed this course specifically for LIC Assistant/Clerk Exam based on the expected exam pattern and difficulty level of the Exam.
LIC Assistant/Clerk Online Course consists of:
- 350 + video lessons covering the entire syllabus of LIC Assistant/Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam
- Study notes in PDF format especially for LIC Assistant/Clerk General Awareness, Insurance and Financial Market Awareness subjects prepared by our expert faculty for easy learning and quick revision
- 15 Full Length LIC Assistant/Clerk Mock Tests; 10 LIC Assistant/Clerk mock tests for Prelims, 5 LIC Assistant/Clerk mock tests for Mains
- Total 9000 + practice questions for LIC Assistant/Clerk with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests and Mock Tests. These practice questions for LIC Assistant/Clerk exam will improve your speed and accuracy so that you come out with flying colours on the D day of the exam.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
Highlights of LIC Assistant/Clerk Online Course are:
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- All video lessons are followed by concept checking questions for reinforcement of learning and also helpful to check your learning progress.
- LIC Assistant/Clerk also provides enough practice questions in the form concept checking questions after each video lesson, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests.
- Apart from video lessons and other study notes; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation is provided.
- Live Online Classes for LIC Assistant/Clerk exam with Subject Experts /Program mentors are conducted for Doubt Clarification.
- LIC Assistant/Clerk course provides the comfort and ease to study at your own pace and timings.
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the course?
Click Here to subscribe to Comprehensive Course: LIC ASSISTANT (CLERK) ONLINE COURSE 2021. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:In which language is LIC ASSISTANT (CLERK) ONLINE COURSE 2021 available?
The Video Lessons are available in English and Hindi. However, in the Live Doubt Clarification Sessions, students may ask/communicate with the mentors in Hindi or English. The Mock Tests and other assignments will be available in English.
Q 3:How to access the Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >LIC ASSISTANT (CLERK) ONLINE COURSE>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 4:How are the Online Classes conducted?
The online classes are conducted through a separate platform like WizIQ. Before each Live Class, a link will be shared through email (provided to us at the time of enrolment) through which the Live Online Class can be joined.
Q 5:Are all the video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 6:Are the PDF Study Notes downloadable?
Only 'Dynamic' study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
Q 7:Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the Video Lessons/attending Live Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Q 8:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Q 9: What time are the Live Online Classes Conducted?
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as night time classes (for the convenience of working participants).
Q 10:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- SEBI Grade A Research Officer: Salary, Job Profile and Other Details
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021 Results Out!! Direct Link for Merit List
- NABARD Grade B Prelims Result Out!: Check Here
- IBPS Recruitment for Research Associate 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Study Plan for You!
- IBPS RRB 2021 Scales 1, 2 & 3 Results Announced: Direct Link for Result
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Tips for Revision
- Few Last Minute Tips for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- PFRDA Grade A Exam 2021: Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020