Aazadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: Experience free courses from Aug 8 to Aug 15
in PDF format
ixamBee has launched LIC Assistant/Clerk Online Course for preparation of LIC Assistant/ClerkExam. Our experts have designed this course specifically for LIC Assistant/Clerk Exam based on the expected exam pattern and difficulty level of the Exam.
LIC Assistant/Clerk Online Course consists of:
- 350 + video lessons covering the entire syllabus of LIC Assistant/Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam
- Study notes in PDF format especially for LIC Assistant/Clerk General Awareness, Insurance and Financial Market Awareness subjects prepared by our expert faculty for easy learning and quick revision
- 15 Full Length LIC Assistant/Clerk Mock Tests; 10 LIC Assistant/Clerk mock tests for Prelims, 5 LIC Assistant/Clerk mock tests for Mains
- Total 9000 + practice questions for LIC Assistant/Clerk with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests and Mock Tests. These practice questions for LIC Assistant/Clerk exam will improve your speed and accuracy so that you come out with flying colours on the D day of the exam.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
Highlights of LIC Assistant/Clerk Online Course are:
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- All video lessons are followed by concept checking questions for reinforcement of learning and also helpful to check your learning progress.
- LIC Assistant/Clerk also provides enough practice questions in the form concept checking questions after each video lesson, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests.
- Apart from video lessons and other study notes; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation is provided.
- Live Online Classes for LIC Assistant/Clerk exam with Subject Experts /Program mentors are conducted for Doubt Clarification.
- LIC Assistant/Clerk course provides the comfort and ease to study at your own pace and timings.
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Section Test English Language
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Tense Mains
- Cloze Passage Mains
- Reading Comprehension Mains
- Spotting Errors Mains
- Coherent Paragraph Mains
- Vocabulary Mains
- Subject Verb Agreement Mains
- Idioms and Phrases Mains
- Match the Column Mains
- Sentence Connectors Mains
- Fillers Mains
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Capitals and Currencies of Countries
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- ESIC Part B
- Simple and Compound Interest Mains
- Time and Distance Mains
- Trains Mains
- Permutation and Combination Mains
- Profit and Loss Mains
- Data Interpretation Mains
- Caselet DI Mains
- Time work and Pipes and cisterns Mains
- Series Mains
- Mensuration Mains
- Alligation Mains
- HCF LCM Mains
- Percentage Mains
- Boat and Stream Mains
- Probability Mains
- Partnership Mains
- Venn Diagram Mains
- Average Mains
- Ages Mains
- Difficult level Section Tests
- Ratio and Proportion Mains
- Syllogism High Level
- Puzzles High Level
- Commonsense Reasoning High Level
- Coding Decoding High Level
- Coded Inequalities High Level
- Coded Blood Relationship High Level
- Input Output High Level
- Analytical Reasoning High Level
- Seating Arrangement High Level
- Computer Basics