IBPS RRB Scale 2 and 3 Online Course
IBPS RRB OFFICER SCALE 2 (GENERAL BANKING OFFICER) AND SCALE 3 ONLINE COURSE
To beat any competition, one needs to be better than the rest and in the case of competitive exams where each mark matters, it is even more important to be prepared best. If you are preparing for IBPS RRB OFFICER SCALE 2 (GENERAL BANKING OFFICER) AND SCALE 3 Exam, then ixamBee is offering IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 (General Banking Officer) and Scale 3 Online Course made exclusively for you to help you succeed in the exam.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 (General Banking Officer) and Scale 3 Online Coaching contains of:
- 350 + Video lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and Scale 3 exams.
- 100+ Study notes in PDF format specially for Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 7 full-length Practice tests
- Total 7500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests which will help you improve your speed and confidence by making you practice exhaustively.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- Apart from the study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Online Course include guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
**** Please note that IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Online Course does not cover any study material for “Hindi Language subject”.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III 2021 Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to Online Course for IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III 2021 . In case of more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access for IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III video lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Course>IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
All the IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Video Lessons will be available to you as soon as you enrol for the course. However, a weekly schedule would be provided to enable to follow the same in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts.
Q 4:Are all the IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III video lessons available for viewing anytime/Multiple times?
Yes, any IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5:Are the IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III PDF Study Notes downloadable?
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable for IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
Q 6:Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Video Lessons/attending Live Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Q 7:What happens if someone misses any IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Q 8:What time are the Live Online Classes Conducted?
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants)
Q 9:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates