IBPS RRB Scale 2 and Scale 3 Online Course
To beat any competition, one needs to be better than the rest and in the case of competitive exams where each mark matters, it is even more important to be prepared best. If you are preparing for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 (General Banking Officer) and Scale 3 exam, then ixamBee is offering IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 (General Banking Officer) and Scale 3 Online Course made exclusively for you to help you succeed in the exam. By being a part of the IBPS RRB Online Coaching, you will have access to various helpful features which will keep you ahead of the competition. To help you stay focused and let you score well in the exam, ixamBee is offerring Online Coaching Classes for IBPS RRB Scale 2 & Scale 3 exams.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 (General Banking Officer) and Scale 3 Online Coaching Consists of:
- 350 + Video lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and Scale 3 exams.
- 100+ Study notes in PDF format specially for Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 7 full-length Practice tests
- Total 7500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests which will help you improve your speed and confidence by making you practice exhaustively.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- Apart from the study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- IBPS RRB Scale II and Scale III Online Course include guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
Why Choose IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Classes from ixamBee?
At every stage of your IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 exam preparation you will receive useful guidance from the subject experts through the IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course. Without proper guidance, you may go wayward in your preparation and may need direction to achieve your goal. Enrolling yourself in ixamBee’s IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Classes will enable you to work towards your goal with a foolproof strategy and planning.
The IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Classes at ixamBee will prove to be one of the best study resources with some of the best faculty available around you. What else do you need to achieve your goal when you have the best faculty and the facility of regular live classes where you can receive quality lessons and get all your doubts cleared.
If you are enrolled in ixamBee’s IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course, you can stay relieved in case of any difficulty or doubt. Apart from the faculty support that you will be getting anytime you need, you can also post your queries to the support team and you will get your queries answered as soon as possible. At any point of time if you feel stuck, our team will be there to support you.
You don’t need to go through any strenuous process to access the IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Classes at ixamBee. The process is as simple as it can be. You need to be a registered user if not already & simply log in to the website and find the desired course from the drop down menu and move on to the next step easily.
Benefits of IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Coaching Online
At Your Own Pace
Taking IBPS RRB Scale 2 & Coaching Online brings you with the advantage of studying at ease as per your comfort and timings. You don’t have to move or shift places everyday to attend the online classes and thus you save a lot of time and effort.
Already being in an online medium, attending IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Classes will make you comfortable with the online environment and thus will contribute to your performance in the online exam on the final day.
The IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course will also have a collection of practice questions in the form of online mock tests, practice tests, section tests etc. You will also have the chance to check your conceptual understanding through the ‘Concept Check Questions’ (CCQs). All this online practice will lead to a great performance at the end.
The IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Classes are easily accessible as you don’t have to collect too many resources to be able to attend them. You only need a working internet connection and a personal computer to be able to attend the classes.
How IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course from ixamBee is different from other organizations?
The IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course at ixamBee is easily affordable by all the candidates. As compared to the resources and quality that you will be getting at ixamBee, the course has been made available at a very affordable price.
The faculty that is part of ixamBee’s IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course is one of the most knowledgeable and experienced ones. You will have access to reach out to these incredibly talented teachers who themselves have been part of some large banking organizations, whenever you feel stuck or have any query related to the IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 exam preparation.
While you are a part of the IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Classes, you will be part of the intellectual and rich discussions that happen regularly. Not only will you receive great knowledge from the teachers but you will be able to get your doubts resolved and can also accumulate some good learning experiences through others’ discussions as well while they get their queries resolved.
One of the most distinguished features of ixamBee’s IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course is that you can always take a trial before you actually click on the ‘buy now’ option. You have the option to ‘watch a demo’ before you buy the course. Once you feel satisfied with the course offerings and quality of the content, you can move on to the next step of buying the course.
How to Enroll for IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course under the ‘IBPS RRB’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Coaching with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Vikram is a Polity & International Relations expert who has cleared exams like UKPCS (Pre), SSC GD and SSC CHSL among others. Many UPSC, PCS and SSC aspirants have benefited from his guidance for the last 4 years.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a PhD (Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Computer Awareness
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Computer Hardware
- Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis
- Financial Markets
- Section Test Finance
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- Extra content for Finance concepts
- Extra content related to Banking industry
- शब्द भंडार
- हिन्दी भाषा का संक्षिप्त इतिहास
- वाक्य त्रुटि एवं संशोधन
- वाक्य पुनर्स्थापन