for Descriptive English
tips to prepare
for Doubt Clarification
RBI Grade B General English (Descriptive Paper) is a crucial section in the Mains exam. It carries 100 marks and plays an important role if you want to elevate your score and make it to the interview round.
RBI Grade B Descriptive English Online Course
ixamBee offers RBI Grade B Descriptive English online course where we provide guidance on how to perform well in the Descriptive English Paper and ways in which you can elevate your score. This Online Course is designed by Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO).
The important features of the RBI Grade B Descriptive English Online Course are:
- The course consists of 11 Video Lessons covering all the learning aspects of RBI Grade B Descriptive English Papers such as Essay, Précis, Letter writing
- The course consists of 10 Study Notes including sample essays and sample précis
- The course provides the required practice in the form of 5 Mock Tests for Descriptive English, just like the real exam
- Individual Performance Feedback on each mock test is provided by our expert faculty- Ms. Arunima Sinha.
- Live Doubt Clarification sessions with faculty are conducted as part of the course to help you master the required writing skills
- Guidance and tips to prepare for probable topics that can be asked in the RBI Grade B Exam is provided
- The validity of the RBI Grade B Descriptive English Course is till the exam
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English