Get Flat 35% Off On This Course
Use coupon code: BEE35
LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course
Once you are done and dusted with the LIC AAO prelims exams, the next milestone for you will be cracking the LIC AAO Mains exam. Moreover, in the LIC AAO Mains exam, General Knowledge/Current Affairs, Insurance & Financial Market Awareness, and Descriptive English questions will form a major portion of this exam. These three sections will carry a total of 145 marks in the LIC AAO Mains exam. Therefore, it is imperative that you devote enough time to these subjects as well.
To help you prepare holistically for the LIC AAO Mains exam, ixamBee is providing the LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course. In this course, our expert faculty will guide you on how to score well in the GA, Insurance/Financial Awareness and Descriptive English sections, and also provide you with the tips and tricks to improve your score by providing an exhaustive evaluation of your writing.
LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course Consists of:
- Live classes for GA, Insurance/Financial Awareness & Descriptive English
- 5 Mains mock tests
- 5 Descriptive English mock tests with personalized evaluation
- Coverage of General Awareness and Current Affairs
- There will be a special focus on Insurance & Financial Market Awareness
Why Enroll in ixamBee’s LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course?
To understand why this course is the best fit for you, please refer to the points below for better clarity.
- Live Classes
ixamBee’s LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course is a complete package that will help you in preparing for the GA, Insurance/Financial Awareness and Descriptive English sections with ease.
- Best Faculty
Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as they will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For any exam preparation, it is always recommended to have a faculty that has relevant work experience. Such faculties can share their own experiences and understand the problems you are facing thus giving you instant solutions.
- Complete Package
You will get all your exam-related resources in one place including video lessons, study plan, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions and many more. You don’t need to search for anything else. The content provided is more than enough for your selection.
How to Enroll in LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course?
To enroll in the LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course, you need to follow the steps given below.
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course under the ‘Insurance’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the LIC AAO (GA + Insurance/Financial Awareness + Descriptive English) Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo / directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for the Online Course / request a call back.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a PhD (Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Study Materials Information
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Essay Writing
- Letter Writing
- Finance Awareness
- Insurance Awareness